Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The San Bernadino killings are a "wonderful opportunity" ???

Featured Replies

I'm very comfortable with my biases, thank you. Which means you'll never confuse me with the "both sides are to blame" crowd. But I digress. I also would point out that if you fear the First Amendment is under assault, as you do, then you better think twice about electing a GOP president to go with a GOP-controlled Congress. That's when the stuff really hits the fan.

 

You and I agree 100% on this, both sides have major issues, they both go to extremes. We need a moderate government, a moderate world...

  • Replies 355
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't singling you out, I was making the point that once you peel back all the politics, religion and bias the answer is the same:

 

Good Cops and Good Muslims need to call out the bad ones or the Cops and Muslims that don't are part of the problem, not the solution.

 

We need to quit feeling sorry for and/or protecting Good Muslims, if they are not helping us get rid of the evil Muslims (Islamic Terrorists - I don't want to debate semantics) they are NOT good Muslims.

Farook's own brother-in-law called him out.

 

But, I agree with you.

Farook's own brother-in-law called him out.

 

But, I agree with you.

 

On a side note, I don't know how accurate this is but I saw a talking head (on Fox I believe because I do venture over to CNN and back to NBC some) but the guy said they did some type of study of 100 Mosques and 80% of them had information on radical Islam in them.

 

^ This was playing in the background everyone, I may not have the stats right but I believe I have his point right.

I do have a problem with the words she used.

 

My point is some people wouldn't be so nice and call it a poor choice of words if it came from either of the two I mentioned.

Farook's own brother-in-law called him out.

 

But, I agree with you.

 

CAIR also did the same in a way. But they really dont care. All they are worried about is a retaliation and to make sure Americans stay tolerant of their beliefs.

My point is some people wouldn't be so nice and call it a poor choice of words if it came from either of the two I mentioned.
Trump kind of sets himself up for it.
Here is a link, I didn't read it:

 

Radical Mosques in America: Is There One Near You?

 

Some people don't want to believe there are radical Muslims in this country and you will be ridiculed if you say it. I read a book once written by a Jewish lady who escaped the middle east. She went under cover in mosques around the US as part of her job and she said she wondered if many of the English speaking Muslims in some of the mosques had any clue what they were hearing when the anti American hate speech started in Arabic.

On a side note, I don't know how accurate this is but I saw a talking head (on Fox I believe because I do venture over to CNN and back to NBC some) but the guy said they did some type of study of 100 Mosques and 80% of them had information on radical Islam in them.

 

^ This was playing in the background everyone, I may not have the stats right but I believe I have his point right.

You got the 80 right but your use of it is extremely off:

 

The segment follows the Daily Caller's creation of a map of over 80 radical mosques based on Clarion's research. This is about four percent of the estimated 2,106 mosques in the U.S., the news site wrote

 

From the link you provided.

Some people don't want to believe there are radical Muslims in this country and you will be ridiculed if you say it. I read a book once written by a Jewish lady who escaped the middle east. She went under cover in mosques around the US as part of her job and she said she wondered if many of the English speaking Muslims in some of the mosques had any clue what they were hearing when the anti American hate speech started in Arabic.
There are radical people of all religions in this country. Last few months should prove that.
You got the 80 right but your use of it is extremely off:

 

 

 

From the link you provided.

 

I am really sorry about that everyone, like I said, I couldn't vouch for the accuracy. Either way, one Mosque allowing it is one too many.

I am really sorry about that everyone, like I said, I couldn't vouch for the accuracy. Either way, one Mosque allowing it is one too many.
Don't disagree.

 

I think you already know the problem when people use the incorrect numbers.

I think the mindset that it is government's responsibility to cure all ills, solve all problems, provide for all people, is part of the problem. It is impractical, and discourages people to take personal responsibility for their actions, and when things inevitably don't work out....lay that blame, and sometimes violently, onto others.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.