Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The San Bernadino killings are a "wonderful opportunity" ???

Featured Replies

Garbage like this is the beginning of the end.

 

The second the Government starts limiting Free Speech we are doomed.

 

I have always said that the US Constitution and Bill of Rights are only as good as the politicians sworn to uphold it. The 2nd Amendment exists just in case the government forgets about the 1st Amendment. Unfortunately, too many folks are willing to go along with things in the name of so called "security".

  • Replies 355
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't feel that way at all, the current Administration tried a different approach with World Security and it has been a miserable failure. It is definitely Plan B time.

 

I am sure many of you disagree but I feel pretty confident we are going to change course and if a Republican is elected look out.

Look out for what? This post pretty much encapsulates why you vote Republican and I don't.

The answer is the same in both examples, the good ones need to call out the bad ones and if the good ones fail to do it in either case then they are bad ones too.
Don't disagree at all. But I just don't recall seeing people declaring a war on police in these forums.
Look out for what? This post pretty much encapsulates why you vote Republican and I don't.

 

Who said I vote Republican?

 

I am on the right but again I think the left is right on many issues.

 

I am making a general statement, not a personal stance.

WOW!

 

Yeah and what, is the Gestapo coming to get me for violation of Free Speech. There are many traitors in DC.

Maybe we should go arrest them.

 

I hope they tap my phone so they can waste many hours of hearing nothing.

Don't disagree at all. But I just don't recall seeing people declaring a war on police in these forums.

 

I wasn't singling you out, I was making the point that once you peel back all the politics, religion and bias the answer is the same:

 

Good Cops and Good Muslims need to call out the bad ones or the Cops and Muslims that don't are part of the problem, not the solution.

 

We need to quit feeling sorry for and/or protecting Good Muslims, if they are not helping us get rid of the evil Muslims (Islamic Terrorists - I don't want to debate semantics) they are NOT good Muslims.

Yeah and what, is the Gestapo coming to get me for violation of Free Speech. There are many traitors in DC.

Maybe we should go arrest them.

 

I hope they tap my phone so they can waste many hours of hearing nothing.

 

I hope the government doesn't tap your phone, then they will be coming to me wanting to know more about all this BGP Rule 4 stuff.

Who said I vote Republican?

 

I am on the right but again I think the left is right on many issues.

 

I am making a general statement, not a personal stance.

Fooled me.

Fooled me.

 

Being as nice as I can be here, I think you need to address your own biases.

 

Switching gears, I want what is best for America and some Republicans and Right Wing Agendas terrify me.

 

I did mention recently I think we need a Republican in office for balance and I hate having to say that. Not the balance part, the saying we have to have someone from one party over the other party part.

If someone decides to kill you and they don't care if they survive it there is NOTHING NOTHING that you or anyone can do to stop it. Its been said about assassinations before. The hard part of an assassination is getting away with it. If they don't care if they die there is no barrier. NONE

Let's be honest, if Trump or Carson said this, some of you who don't have a problem with it would definitely have a problem with it. :lol2:

Being as nice as I can be here, I think you need to address your own biases.

 

Switching gears, I want what is best for America and some Republicans and Right Wing Agendas terrify me.

 

I did mention recently I think we need a Republican in office for balance and I hate having to say that. Not the balance part, the saying we have to have someone from one party over the other party part.

I'm very comfortable with my biases, thank you. Which means you'll never confuse me with the "both sides are to blame" crowd. But I digress. I also would point out that if you fear the First Amendment is under assault, as you do, then you better think twice about electing a GOP president to go with a GOP-controlled Congress. That's when the stuff really hits the fan.

Let's be honest, if Trump or Carson said this, some of you who don't have a problem with it would definitely have a problem with it. :lol2:
I do have a problem with the words she used.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.