Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taylor County 98 Caverna 77

Featured Replies

No, Madisonville-North Hopkins. Played on Manimal with Faulkner though.

 

Okay. Thanks. I thought DJ played at Caverna for some reason. The Manimal connection likely got me.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Taylor had another game plan: Limit every one else (less than 30 points) and let Faulkner get his ... since Faulkner is going to get his.

 

If you win by 20-plus, do you REALLY care about a specific player's numbers on the losing team? If Taylor wanted to lock down Faulkner, they good let Goodin and Day-Day chase him around all night. But what would that prove?

 

If Taylor beats North Hardin by 20-ish, I doubt the Cards are gonna care if Tony Jackson -- another D-I player -- goes off or not.

 

Someone at the game said they did let Goodin and Day-Day chase him around all night. I wasn't there so I don't know.

I believe his father is the super of the Caverna schools system.[/quote

 

EXACTLY. Would be a tough thing for Pops to explain to the community.

This stat line was on the Khsaa website for Caverna's stats. Faulkner was 13-25 from the field, 5-13 from 3 point, 21-30 from the line. with 20 rebounds and 8 assist. Thats as good of a stat line as I've ever seen.

Please when the film goes up on kysports watch it and chart it yourself. I think you will see that those that enter stats aren't always accurate. You watch and let us know.

Why does everyone want to trash this kid? That's something I'll never understand.

Please when the film goes up on kysports watch it and chart it yourself. I think you will see that those that enter stats aren't always accurate. You watch and let us know.

 

Is there a link to kysports? What games go on there? Are they available for everyone?

This stat line was on the Khsaa website for Caverna's stats. Faulkner was 13-25 from the field, 5-13 from 3 point, 21-30 from the line. with 20 rebounds and 8 assist. Thats as good of a stat line as I've ever seen.

 

Wow. Those are fantastic numbers. I wish I could see this kid sometime this season.

why the negativity on a kid who could very well break Kentucky single season scoring record? Yea he lost the game, but all he cares about is winning. He plays every game of his life to win. He isnt a selfish kid.

Someone at the game said they did let Goodin and Day-Day chase him around all night. I wasn't there so I don't know.

 

They did. Goodin was his primary defender most of the night. Kid was shooting three's from almost halfcourt like it was nobody's business. I was very impressed, he is a great player. As mentioned on another post, fouling down by 30 was starting to get out of hand. Most in the crowd were getting extremely frustrated, just wanting the game to be officially over. Fortunately the caverna coach was given a technical with about 2 minutes left. That calmed him down and the fouling decreased.

Faulkner's a senior. He signed with NKU.

 

What college would he be trying to impress?

 

Calipari could come in late!:lol2:

Sadly, I watched this entire game online.

 

Dreadful game to watch. Zero energy. Zero enthusiasm. Lazy passes. Players looked disinterested. Not much D. It had a summer feel to it.

 

Caverna fouled intentionally almost every possession in the 2nd half. Dreadful. For some reason Faulkner played the entire game despite Caverna being down for 20 to 30 points much of the 2nd half.

 

Goodin has terrible body language.

 

Here's the numbers for Faulkner:

 

14/36 from the field including going 5/17 from 3

20/25 from the line

Sadly, I watched this entire game online.

 

Dreadful game to watch. Zero energy. Zero enthusiasm. Lazy passes. Players looked disinterested. Not much D. It had a summer feel to it.

 

Caverna fouled intentionally almost every possession in the 2nd half. Dreadful. For some reason Faulkner played the entire game despite Caverna being down for 20 to 30 points much of the 2nd half.

 

Goodin has terrible body language.

 

Here's the numbers for Faulkner:

 

14/36 from the field including going 5/17 from 3

20/25 from the line

 

Now that it's been settled on 61(!) shots for the game, can we move on?

 

Faulkner may average 50 this year.

Now that it's been settled on 61(!) shots for the game' date=' can we move on? Faulkner may average 50 this year.[/quote']

 

 

To be clear he took a TOTAL of 36 shots.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.