Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taylor County 98 Caverna 77

Featured Replies

I'll have the box score shortly. I'm told that 59 shot attempts is false.

 

Looking forward to it

  • Replies 58
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was 21-30 at the free throw line last night. That's confirmed from the book.

Demonstrates that they couldn't stop him ...

 

Let's be honest. He's the only good player on that team. He's going to shoot until his arm falls off. I doubt he cares about how many shots he takes.

 

If he cared about winning, he would have left Caverna years ago.

Well he's only attempted 46 shots this season so...

 

2015/16 Kentucky High School Boys Basketball

 

That 46 does not include the shots he took but was fouled and missed. I seen the kid play a couple of times over the summer, he can play. NKU is getting a great kid that loves to compete. He is only going to get better by being the target for every teams defense.

He's probably the best scorer in the state. No matter which team he plays for.

That is a ridiculous stat line (i know its 2 games, but still)

 

44 ppg, 14 rpg

The Paul kid averaged about 10-12 a game last year, if I remember correctly. I saw at least one game where he scored 18. There was probably a college or two there and this was Faulkner's chance to put on a show.

 

Faulkner's a senior. He signed with NKU.

 

What college would he be trying to impress?

Demonstrates that they couldn't stop him ...

 

Or Taylor had another game plan: Limit every one else (less than 30 points) and let Faulkner get his ... since Faulkner is going to get his.

 

If you win by 20-plus, do you REALLY care about a specific player's numbers on the losing team? If Taylor wanted to lock down Faulkner, they good let Goodin and Day-Day chase him around all night. But what would that prove?

 

If Taylor beats North Hardin by 20-ish, I doubt the Cards are gonna care if Tony Jackson -- another D-I player -- goes off or not.

If he cared about winning, he would have left Caverna years ago.

 

Perhaps he loves his school and loves playing with his friends. Maybe he realizes that on a weaker team he can (and did) still get a Division I scholarship. And it could be he had no desire to be a transferring mercenary that have come to so regularly fill Kentucky's high school gyms.

Perhaps he loves his school and loves playing with his friends. Maybe he realizes that on a weaker team he can (and did) still get a Division I scholarship. And it could be he had no desire to be a transferring mercenary that have come to so regularly fill Kentucky's high school gyms.

 

That offer (and about a dozen others) was earned during AAU but I appreciate the point you're trying to make.

 

You just need to realize that if a kid (and their parents) want to transfer, they will. That's not being "basketball mercenaries", that's the world we live in. It all started with LeBron, Bosh and Wade in the NBA. Everyone wants to win at a high level. That is done by partnering with more talent. Others will call it an "AAU mentality" but it started at the NBA level with a certain superstar "taking his talents to South Beach"

Let's be honest. He's the only good player on that team. He's going to shoot until his arm falls off. I doubt he cares about how many shots he takes.

 

If he cared about winning, he would have left Caverna years ago.

 

Perhaps he loves his school and loves playing with his friends. Maybe he realizes that on a weaker team he can (and did) still get a Division I scholarship. And it could be he had no desire to be a transferring mercenary that have come to so regularly fill Kentucky's high school gyms.

 

I believe his father is the super of the Caverna schools system.

DJ White was a Caverna teammate of his at one time wasn't he?

DJ White was a Caverna teammate of his at one time wasn't he?

 

No, Madisonville-North Hopkins. Played on Manimal with Faulkner though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.