December 1, 201510 yr 7 - Kansas City 5 - Houston 3 - Jets 2 - Minnesota 1 - Tampa Bay Tiebreaker - Jets
December 2, 201510 yr 7 - Buffalo 5 - Kansas City 3 - Tampa Bay 2 - New York Jets 1 - Seattle TB - Kansas City
December 2, 201510 yr 7Oakland 5Houston 3NY Jets 2Tampa Bay 1Seattle TB - Oakland Edited December 2, 201510 yr by coldweatherfan
December 2, 201510 yr 7 - Kansas City 5 - Atlanta 3 - Buffalo 2 - Minnesota 1 - NY Giants TB - Atlanta
December 4, 201510 yr Author 7 Buffalo 5 Tampa Bay 3 NY Jets 2 Kansas City 1 Minnesota TB: Kansas City
December 7, 201510 yr Oh boy @PurplePride92, you better hope that @sweet16 waits a long time to update this week.
December 7, 201510 yr Oh boy @PurplePride92, you better hope that @sweet16 waits a long time to update this week. :lol2: Not even worried. If you look at my picks you'll see what I was trying to do. I'm trying to beat you. Not maintain a 20+ point deficit behind you by picking who I think will win. I have the same plan every week from now on. See who MJ picks and then pick the other team. It's my only chance. What can you do? I did it to myself earlier this season. Desperation mode. Choose wisely.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.