Mark Richt Fired

D-Rob

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Richt. Hope he lands somewhere and is hugely successful.
Same here, Richt along with Dabo Sweeny are by far my favorite ncaa coaches today.

Richt is class, all class. I don't know who UGA thinks they can get that will put up the record Richt has over the years.

honest-to-God sincere, real ministry?

Richt is a strong Christian, has made no secret of that fact, is a leader in the fellowship of Christian Athletes / Coaches so the $$ ministry would probably an insult to him. Richt is a sincere, good man. Should he want to coach again, he will be success. Any school would be lucky to have him.

Edited by oldrambler

I don't know who UGA thinks they can get that will put up the record Richt has over the years. UGA has a grand total of one National Championship in their history .... One (and that one was with a RB named Heschel Walker)! Any school would be lucky to have a Class Act like Marc Richt as their football coach. Let UGA get a hold of a classless jerk like screwed over Louisville, Arkansas (plus embarrassed them), Atlanta Falcons and has had one place crazy enough to invite it back and see how they feel.

UGA has screwed up.... jmo.

I wish Coach Richt all the best that life and coaching (should he choose to do so) has to offer.

Saw a set of numbers that really explained all the frustration last night.

Richt has had 79 players drafted in the NFL draft in the last 12 years. That's the most of any coach in the country. But... every other coach with at least 60 has won at least one national title.