Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texans 10 Bengals 6

Featured Replies

TJ Yates now had 3 victories over the Bengals. I wonder how many total victories he has overseen?

  • Replies 108
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TJ Yates now had 3 victories over the Bengals. I wonder how many total victories he has overseen?

I think all his victories are over the Bengals

BTW, every time Tate is back to return a kick I cringe. Isn't there anyone on that roster with some speed that can return kicks besides Pac?

I really like this team, however hard to win AFC if you can not run the ball, any one that makes the playoffs can beat you unless you can run it. It worry's me for the Bengals, I think they get a bye in the first round and get sent home first game of playoffs again for them. Hope I am wrong

 

That's going nowhere... Like I said.

 

Whens the last time the Bengals won anything? They're good but don't get cocky.

Whens the last time the Bengals won anything? They're good but don't get cocky.

 

Not being cockey, but I can guarantee the Bengals will be in the playoffs for the 5th straight year... I don't think the Texans will get in. We'll see.

 

Not being cockey, but I can guarantee the Bengals will be in the playoffs for the 5th straight year... I don't think the Texans will get in. We'll see.

 

Getting in means nothing if you lose in your first game every year.

 

The Texans are in a terrible division. Wouldn't surprise me if they sneak in.

Disappointing game. No other way to put it. The drops, false starts, stupid penalties, and terrible play calling did the Bengals in from the get go.

 

However, all that matters is the final score. And despite all the screwups, if AJ Green could learn to hold onto the football, the Bengals had a solid chance to move to 9-0. Everyone talks about Andy disappearing in big games but AJ flies under the radar somehow. He is not very clutch at all.

Getting in means nothing if you lose in your first game every year.

 

The Texans are in a terrible division. Wouldn't surprise me if they sneak in.

Getting in is going somewhere and having a chance to do something... I said the Texans are going nowhere and I stand by that... I know their division stinks, but I still think they'll miss out. Jmo

Heat of the moment after a tough loss... Like I said, I'm glad he showed fire...unlike previous years.

 

Also, Watt very well may be the best defensive player in the NFL and he should act like it, not try to be funny.

 

And that said... A top 15 NFL QB is more valuable than the top defensive lineman in the game...

 

A top 10 QB is more valuable... And so far this season, Dalton has been a top 5 QB... So, Watt can say what he wants... And Dalton has every right to say what he wants in response... Again, he was already mad about the loss and probably already mad about the Watt comment. He didn't come into the press conference ranting about it... He was asked about it and he responded.

 

I liked it a lot... I don't care if people disagree with what Dalton said or not. The fact he said anything showed me something.

 

Let me make sure I've got it right.

 

It's ok for Dalton to say what he wants, but Watt should act like a professional?

 

By the way, Watt did compliment the Bengals and Dalton. And, it was Watt who was in the heat of the moment walking off the field, Dalton was a little bit later, at the press conference.

 

Like I said, no problem with him saying something. What he said was stupid.

Isn't this cruelty to animals?

 

[ATTACH]53192[/ATTACH]

 

I am not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but to answer the question I don't think that is cruelty to animals. Go online and listen to Mo Egger's interview with the trainer. It is both informational and hilarious. Although, after you hear his comments about his wife, you may have something else to say.

Let me make sure I've got it right.

 

It's ok for Dalton to say what he wants, but Watt should act like a professional?

 

By the way, Watt did compliment the Bengals and Dalton. And, it was Watt who was in the heat of the moment walking off the field, Dalton was a little bit later, at the press conference.

 

Like I said, no problem with him saying something. What he said was stupid.

 

Watt said what he said completely unprompted... It was a rehearsed stupid comment. The girl interviewing him said "Wow" and then he realized how dumb it sounded and went on to compliment Dalton.

 

Dalton only said anything because he was asked specifically about the comment... That's the difference. Watt said it on his own... Dalton was answering a question. If you can't tell the difference, I can't help you.

Good news is that the AFC just doesn't have a lot of good teams. Bengals can still make a run in the playoffs.

 

Or get beat in the first game.

The Bengals need better offensive coordination. The Bengals are better than the Texans though. 8-1 vs 4-5. Every team has a bad night. And if a team is going to have a bad night, its going to be the Bengals. A team doesnt need to go undefeated to be a SB contender, and I think thats why alot of you guys are wrong to feel upset and hopeless. Before the Patriots won the SB last year, they lost to a mediocre 49ers team 41-14. The Patriots had many bad games last year just like any SB team. I don't expect the Bengals to win the SB, but they are still legit contenders. I expect them to make it to the AFC conference Finals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.