Toothpick

Who wins?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the 12th all time meeting, MF currently leads the series 11-1. I really like 3 for OC, the kid does it all! I think I have even seen him take the snap and then throw a TD pass to himself. Would love to borrow him the next two weeks after Friday:ohbrother:

Does anyone know if OC had their full complement of players in the Daviess game? I'm looking at that film and I feel like some of the pieces were missing, especially on defense.

I think I recall reading that one of the OC players got ejected in the Murray game but I have no idea to the validity of this claim. To the best of my knowledge the Cards are at full strength other than the loss of Typia earler in the season

Would really like to hear from a Murray fan on their thoughts of these two... I know Bright didn't play against Murray but based on what little I've read and heard from others. Murray basically shot themselves in the foot with turnover deep in Mayfield territory and a couple of dropped would be TD passes. Again.. just heard this second hand so would like to hear Murray's thoughts.

Would really like to hear from a Murray fan on their thoughts of these two... I know Bright didn't play against Murray but based on what little I've read and heard from others. Murray basically shot themselves in the foot with turnover deep in Mayfield territory and a couple of dropped would be TD passes. Again.. just heard this second hand so would like to hear Murray's thoughts.

You must mean a knowlegable Murray fan.... There are none

OC was missing a starting OL/DL and then had another kid emerge as good DL that did not play against Daviess Co. OC is good for one bad game a year where they drop passes, can't convert in the red zone, turn the ball over, and give up a big play or two. Fortunately for OC it was Week 2 of the Regular Season and not Week 2 of the playoffs this year!