Covington Catholic 3 Henry Clay 0

Congrats Colonels, great group of men on the team... Wish the parents on BGP ( only a couple ) would take on their classy winning attitude... Smh

Still think last year's CCH team was better? Talent level in the 9th region is poor........the whole state is down in fact I think you said right? All those comments belittling the fact they were in the finals? And you are the arbiter of class? Smh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Colonels! Glad to see the trophy finally come to N. Ky. after so many close call misses in the recent past. 8-0 margin in the final two games leaves no room for doubters.

Thanks, I tend to agree. Going unbeaten against all Kentucky competition says a lot as well as their final team stats. 28 games, 109 goals scored with only 18 goals against, including back to back shutouts in the semi-finals and finals. Despite what some may say, in my 30+ years of watching soccer in N. Ky. this is the most complete team from top to bottom that the area has seen. Athletically, technically, coaching and most importantly, a huge will to win that is second to none.

OTB has a CCH t shirt....unwashed since the start of the Regions, that will be handed down to a well deserving Junior Soccer Parent to wear for next years run at the repeat........please do not sit down wind and judge ......

PS.....calling out D1Son.....you posted earlier that CCH would not go deep because they would choke like in years past.......I've got a "like" ready and waiting for your congratulation post.

Sorry.... I have some maturity issues.

The only maturity issues you have that I can see are that you're gettin' a little "long in the tooth." (JK) Welcome to the club. It ain't so bad. The alternative, however, can be a problem--unless, of course, you have the insurance I can tell you about. It's a great deal, too. :)

Thanks, I tend to agree. Going unbeaten against all Kentucky competition says a lot as well as their final team stats. 28 games, 109 goals scored with only 18 goals against, including back to back shutouts in the semi-finals and finals. Despite what some may say, in my 30+ years of watching soccer in N. Ky. this is the most complete team from top to bottom that the area has seen. Athletically, technically, coaching and most importantly, a huge will to win that is second to none.

Congratulations to the Cov Cath Colonels and their fans. Very impressive championship run and season. There is no doubt, Cov Cath Colonels are STATE CHAMPS!

Great Game! I went to the open house with my son and was impressed to see all the soccer players showing the prospective students around the school. I think I would have still been in bed. Someone posted a pic on Facebook of the signs littering an office parking lot in Crestview Hills. No class.