J.T. Barrett arrested early this morning

PurplePride92

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What player's DUI and wreck did Coach Harbaugh overlook @Wireman? Michigan's your team, right?

He's had his director of football operations get one since he's been there, and his starting center was busted for continuing to drink after his DUI. Jimmys just a fine humanitarian, empathetic you might say considering He got his own in 2005 or so. Pillar of society.

BTW, the real story is that Braxton Miller is the #2 instead of Jones.

Is it ok for me to say that or should I stick to UK threads?

There you go again. I will type slower. Miller is QB2 and Jones is QB1 THIS week. Not sure if you heard but JT Barrett is suspended. He will be either 1 or 2 when he comes back.

47 to be exact.

Hell, we had 8 over a stupid tweet.

Stop with the "anti-OSU/Pro-UK" stuff. It's news. People comment.

:lol2: And I am supposed to "stop" bc it's the truth, and/or you don't like it and you don't think I should. ..... :ohbrother: :lol::lol: .....Right

Wrong again ... as long as I am withi bgp rules, I will post when, where and what I want to.

:lol2: And I am supposed to "stop" bc it's the truth' date=' and/or you don't like it and you don't think I should. ..... :ohbrother: :lol::lol: .....Right Wrong again ... as long as I am withi bgp rules, I will post when, where and what I want to.[/quote']

Please continue posting despite it being very few and most of them just doing it because of JA.