J.T. Barrett arrested early this morning

PurplePride92

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

delete

I get that people are going to be upset about him asking that but I really don't have a problem with him asking. He didn't offer the guy tickets. He'll take another PR hit for hit but it doesn't faze me. He was scared/upset/embarrassed and had an idea of what was coming his way. He took a shot.

I get that people are going to be upset about him asking that but I really don't have a problem with him asking. He didn't offer the guy tickets. He'll take another PR hit for hit but it doesn't faze me. He was scared/upset/embarrassed and had an idea of what was coming his way. He took a shot.

First person ever in history trying to get out of a ticket. That's what people don't understand is he wasn't arrested, he was cited. The whole situation is a black eye for him and he will have to prove this year and next year, that he can keep his nose clean if he wants big NFL dollars.

I think it's funny that you believe Kentucky fans care at all about Ohio State. They have NOTHING to do with each other. They aren't rivals. I can't figure out why your go to card is UK.

If they have nothing to do with each other, which I agree with you 100%, then why does every college football thread on here at some point switch to talking about Ohio State? I think it's safe to say that the majority of the people on here are UK fans, maybe not a huge majority, but a fair majority. Why do you all have to mention Ohio State so much? It's laughable, honestly. I don't mind it, but why do fans of a team, continuously talk about a team they will never play, ever. They might as well be playing in different divisions of college football. I promise you UK football doesn't matter to Ohio State, so why does Ohio State bother UK fans so much? I know you're a Michigan fan too, so maybe I'm not speaking to you here, but is it just pure jealously, or something else?

If they have nothing to do with each other, which I agree with you 100%, then why does every college football thread on here at some point switch to talking about Ohio State? I think it's safe to say that the majority of the people on here are UK fans, maybe not a huge majority, but a fair majority. Why do you all have to mention Ohio State so much? It's laughable, honestly. I don't mind it, but why do fans of a team, continuously talk about a team they will never play, ever. They might as well be playing in different divisions of college football. I promise you UK football doesn't matter to Ohio State, so why does Ohio State bother UK fans so much? I know you're a Michigan fan too, so maybe I'm not speaking to you here, but is it just pure jealously, or something else?

I absolutely hate that line. I am a UK fan and I hate when my fellow UK fans say someone is just jealous when they are saying something about UK, and I hate when OSU fans try to act like people are jealous of OSU and that is the only reason why people are saying something about OSU.

I can tell you why most people rip on OSU whenever they get a chance. Its because of arrogant, cocky fans. Its the same reason why most people hate UK. Most people who hate UK in basketball is not because UK is good, most people hate UK in basketball is because of our fan base. I am a huge UK fan myself, but honestly half the time I can't stand some of the stuff my fellow UK fans say.

So its not about being jealous of OSU or whatever. Its about hating dealing with cocky, arrogant OSU fans. So yes anytime someone has a chance to try to bring OSU fans down a notch people take it. I mean shoot just look at how the OSU fan base has reacted this whole off season and now season, after not really being true threat to win the title for a long time. They did a great job last year and won the title and fans should be pumped. However now fans act like they can't be touched, and they are at a whole other level than every other program when in reality and how they have played so far shows different. OSU football fans, and UK Basketball fans are one in the same.