Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County at Covington Catholic Predictions

Who wins? 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Anderson County
      16%
    • Covington Catholic
      83%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

That is ridiculous. They should play on Saturday @ Cov Cath. Is it that big of a problem for the other team to have one more day of preparation and play in the warm sunlight?

 

If I'm reading this correctly, they are moving to Friday night because CovCath's soccer team is playing Saturday.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm reading this correctly, they are moving to Friday night because CovCath's soccer team is playing Saturday.

 

Potentially playing Saturday. It is 100% the right thing to do, with the soccer team one win away from playing for a Soccer State Championship in a one-class system, you can't be playing a 1st round football game an hour away forcing people to choose one or the other.

 

Nice move by the administration, now I just worry about Fern Creek beating them on Wednesday, people complaining that somehow this decision jinxed them, and then everyone being salty all over again.

If I'm reading this correctly, they are moving to Friday night because CovCath's soccer team is playing Saturday.

 

If that's true, then the "Crazies" have no excuse not to be there.

I'm calling you out "Crazies"- your attendance has been pitiful

Absolutely the right thing to do. Good luck to the Colonels soccer team! Hope they get to play in the Championship!!!

I assume this cuts into CCH's "take" since they have to pay Dixie.

 

After helping pay travel expenses and splitting the gate this one may be costing CCH some money.

I assume this cuts into CCH's "take" since they have to pay Dixie.

 

After helping pay travel expenses and splitting the gate this one may be costing CCH some money.

 

No big deal. Apparently CCH has boatloads of money. :idunno:

No big deal. Apparently CCH has boatloads of money. :idunno:

 

They keep it buried under their football stadium lights is what I heard.

Is it December 22nd yet? :cool:

 

I can't wait to watch Andy Flood!

They keep it buried under their football stadium lights is what I heard.

 

I thought it was on a golf course in an Igloo cooler.

Just saw a tweet that this game has been moved to Dixie on Friday Night. Anyone confirm?

That's cool. Glad Dixie could accommodate.

Maybe Grant County pulls the upset and CCH will host a Saturday playoff game the following week?

38-14 CCH

[07][00][07][00] 14

[06][10][14][07] 38

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.