59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Anderson County
    • Covington Catholic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor is that the game is actually changed to 7:30 at Dixie.

Can anyone else confirm that?

Can confirm.

Also, I wouldn't count out those Bearcats. They are injured and backed in a corner. CCH might get scratched come Friday night.

Just talked to a parent and they have not heard anything official about game being moved to Dixie

That is not what I heard. A parent of a player received a call from their son that confirmed the change. If the soccer team wins on Wednesday, the change in the game time would allow more CCH fans to travel to LexKY on Saturday.

That is not what I heard. A parent of a player received a call from their son that confirmed the change. If the soccer team wins on Wednesday, the change in the game time would allow more CCH fans to travel to LexKY on Saturday.

To be clear for others they cannot wait until Wednesday to decide.

CCH should have to play every game on the road until they get lights. High school football is a Friday night event. Period. Another point that the KHSAA is one of the worst organizations in the US.

I love that Cov Cath doesn't have lights and they play in the daylight on Saturday. It mixes it up a little bit. I would hate it if they got lights. Stop trying to be like everyone else Cov Cath, you had it right!

Just heard it from Assistant Coach Andy Zerhusen - game is on Friday night at 7:30 at Dixie Heights.

That is ridiculous. They should play on Saturday @ Cov Cath. Is it that big of a problem for the other team to have one more day of preparation and play in the warm sunlight?