Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County at Covington Catholic Predictions

Who wins? 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Anderson County
      16%
    • Covington Catholic
      83%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
38-14 CCH

[07][00][07][00] 14

[06][10][14][07] 38

 

Now THERE'S a specific prediction! I'm going to come back to this one on Friday after the game.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Grant County pulls the upset and CCH will host a Saturday playoff game the following week?

 

Grant has a slightly better chance of pulling it off than some may think, but that's for another thread.

Lights next year. It's a done deal

 

Famous last words...

I hope the attendance improves for CCH since the game day change.

Would this game have been changed if CCH were plying Highlands?

 

Just sayin!

I would hope so. From what I have heard from CCH insiders is that the KHSAA was pushing for the change as well as the soccer teams run at state helped.

I didn't realize that people were so salty about CCH not having lights. Why? Is there a legitimate gripe, or are you just complaining?

 

 

FWIW, I want CCH to get lights in a bad way too...

 

It can be viewed by many as an advantage, especially early in the season when most teams are used to cool summer nights and CCH is used to waking up to the smell of football and hot Saturday afternoons, but I say the better team should be able to come out and win any day of the week, whether it be at midnight or 7 in the morning.

If that's true, then the "Crazies" have no excuse not to be there.

I'm calling you out "Crazies"- your attendance has been pitiful

 

In recent times attendance has seemed to be lacking. They appear to have gone from the "crazies" to the "mildly excited"

This game could be a good one. CovCath 28 Anderson County 24

If I'm CCH, I don't give up my home field to nobody and surely don't change the day. No rules against Sat high school football. So I tell the other teams and KHSAA to deal with it. Now to change for their support of the soccer team playing in the State Championship, then I will give them a pass. They should win this game handily anyway.

 

BTW, I hate Sat afternoon high school games. Especially at CCH! Just like teams hate playing at Highlands when they have 9-1/2' of sidelines to work with. You deal with it!

If I'm CCH, I don't give up my home field to nobody and surely don't change the day. No rules against Sat high school football. So I tell the other teams and KHSAA to deal with it. Now to change for their support of the soccer team playing in the State Championship, then I will give them a pass. They should win this game handily anyway.

 

BTW, I hate Sat afternoon high school games. Especially at CCH! Just like teams hate playing at Highlands when they have 9-1/2' of sidelines to work with. You deal with it!

 

I think this was 100% due to soccer.

Of whom?:lol2:

 

Been promised since the "contract" with with the neighboring residents expired...

Been promised since the "contract" with with the neighboring residents expired...

 

You are misinformed. Neighboring residents have never prevented CCH getting lights. And there was never a "contract".

If I'm CCH, I don't give up my home field to nobody and surely don't change the day. No rules against Sat high school football. So I tell the other teams and KHSAA to deal with it.

 

KHSAA rules state: All playoff contests shall be held on Friday unless there exists

a mutual agreement between the schools to hold the game on another day due to field conditions or availability, availability of officials, or in the mutual best interests of the competing teams.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.