Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tanner Pugh at Augusta

Featured Replies

Good for him!

Both transfers from PC are playing for others teams....

Fair is Fair IMO...

Good luck kid...

  • Replies 49
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like he or those good people did this to themselves? Can't put yourself above the team.

Hate to see a kid miss playing a sport he loves but until he becomes his own boss he has to have respect for those that are in control.

 

So you know the reasons why they moved? Or are you just being that guy in the internet?

So you know the reasons why they moved? Or are you just being that guy in the internet?

 

I know nothing of the situation, Just responding to baller22 who made it sound as if someone other than themselves put them in in a situation where he might miss some hoops. That was after reading Lcdawgs comments on what the child did last season and why he did it. He didn't like his role on the team.

So in recap. I actually have no idea of the situation, I read the posts in the thread and made a comment. Any further questions?

I heard there's a transfer from Mason County who didn't play ball there the past few years? Last name is Dudley. Can anyone inform me?

Augusta received word on Tanner Pugh on Wednesday. He is eligible and practiced after school with the team.

Is this the result of a direct appeal or did the family have to resort to litigation? I'm hearing conflicting stories.

Is it bad that I find it funny that there is a two page thread on a kid transferring to Augusta?

Is it bad that I find it funny that there is a two page thread on a kid transferring to Augusta?

 

I have said this before but I'm glad we're relevant. 100 kids in HS and those kids have made us part of the conversation the past 5 or 6 years.

Is this the result of a direct appeal or did the family have to resort to litigation? I'm hearing conflicting stories.

 

Direct appeal.

I heard there's a transfer from Mason County who didn't play ball there the past few years? Last name is Dudley. Can anyone inform me?

 

Correct Jamison Dudley. He was on the Mason roster listed on Riherd's from last year. I don't know about his status.

Correct Jamison Dudley. He was on the Mason roster listed on Riherd's from last year. I don't know about his status.

 

Incorrect. Jantzen Dudley (Senior) is the player who is now at Augusta as a transfer waiting to be ruled eligible.

 

Jamison is his younger brother.

Incorrect. Jantzen Dudley (Senior) is the player who is now at Augusta as a transfer waiting to be ruled eligible.

 

Jamison is his younger brother.

 

Correct, Jamison transferred to Ripley in August I believe. Jantzen is now at Augusta but not sure why.

Incorrect. Jantzen Dudley (Senior) is the player who is now at Augusta as a transfer waiting to be ruled eligible.

 

Jamison is his younger brother.

 

Ok. I stand corrected.......just heard the young man's last name was Dudley and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

  • Author

Just so everyone knows exactly HOW this all went down, here's a timeline of events. And yes, you can take this as 100% accurate.

 

February 2015- Tanner Pugh quits team at PCHS

 

May 1 2015- Pugh transfers to Augusta

 

June 2015- KHSAA rules Pugh ineligible

 

July 2015- Pugh family files appeal, but was canceled

 

Early October 2015- appeal hearing is held

 

Late October 2015- Judge recommends Pugh be eligible

 

November 2015- KHSAA commissioner rules Tanner Pugh eligible

 

PCHS did NOT challenge the appeal, just presented the information as is their responsibility.

delete

Just so everyone knows exactly HOW this all went down, here's a timeline of events. And yes, you can take this as 100% accurate.

 

February 2015- Tanner Pugh quits team at PCHS

 

May 1 2015- Pugh transfers to Augusta

 

June 2015- KHSAA rules Pugh ineligible

July 2015- Pugh family files appeal, but was canceled

 

Early October 2015- appeal hearing is held

 

Late October 2015- Judge recommends Pugh be eligible

 

November 2015- KHSAA commissioner rules Tanner Pugh eligible

 

PCHS did NOT challenge the appeal, just presented the information as is their responsibility.

 

You obviously know what you're talking about but I'm not clear on this part of the timeline. The family's appeal was canceled and then an appeal hearing was held?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.