Boyd County 38 East Carter 21

kygirl

As predicted.........since we didn't get our weekly josh ford update.......ADI says 7 carries for 3 yards , 1 rushing TD and no catches......must not have been much JV action. Again, comments not directed towards the young man but his #1 fan.

As predicted.........since we didn't get our weekly josh ford update.......ADI says 7 carries for 3 yards , 1 rushing TD and no catches......must not have been much JV action. Again, comments not directed towards the young man but his #1 fan.

Not much JV action because the game was close and he isn't the full time starting tailback (Darin Phillips who had over a 100 yards so you can't take the ball away from him he was running well and the passing game was working besides 2 INT) but he did score and played good defense and blocked well when he was in at fullback.

I'm sure if he went to West you would be as excited for this kid and his classes future as I am. Heck, I thought the same about Braden and his senior class when they were at this level.

Sorry for the lack of update though, I talked to him after the game would you like me to recap the conversation?

Was he heartbroken when you told him you were going to watch Ashland/JC and not east/Rowan?

Oh he was in tears :lol2: I'm not the only fan in the area and I have family and personal ties to each school and I even live in Ashland. I still may go to the East-Rowan game.

How do you think not having a JV team last year is going to hurt West Carters future?