NKY Power Rankings 09-28-15 Sponsored by Orange Leaf Crescent Springs

It is nice that this game is one that we get to see played out. I see it as a high scoring game that Ryle needs to win the turnover battle in to have a chance to win. SK will score 40 on Ryle with no turnovers. Can Ryle score that many on SK?

I'll say it's going to be 35 to 27, Ryle. Our D is awfully good in 2nd halves. Our O will chew some of that clock and limit their opportunities.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Highlands case all of them. In Cov Caths case, maybe all but Lloyd, and I say maybe on that.

Highlands losses are all to top 10 6A teams. Cmon man. its easy to pile on, and I guess it makes small egos feel big.

I disagree with plantmanky's statement, but Cooper isn't a top ten team. Also, it isn't just that Highlands is losing, it's because they aren't being competitive in their losses.

How isn't Cooper a top 10 team? Sometimes your hatred over a school makes your logical thinking go straight into the toilet.

How isn't Cooper a top 10 team? Sometimes your hatred over a school makes your logical thinking go straight into the toilet.

I think he was referring to top ten 6A from the other post saying all HHS loses were to top ten 6A programs. Cooper is currently at 11 but I believe they will end up in the top ten by year end.

I think he was referring to top ten 6A from the other post saying all HHS loses were to top ten 6A programs. Cooper is currently at 11 but I believe they will end up in the top ten by year end.

If that is what he meant then I apologize. I was going off of this thread title which was NKY top 10 and thought that was what he was referring too.

Highlands has won one game against a team has not won a game. Tough schedule, but still getting outscored 235-112 this season. IMO there are many teams that could beat Highlands on any given Friday this season. Much respect for the Birds, but I think past state titles have a lot to do with where they are ranked right now.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #13

Highlands has won one game against a team has not won a game. Tough schedule, but still getting outscored 235-112 this season. IMO there are many teams that could beat Highlands on any given Friday this season. Much respect for the Birds, but I think past state titles have a lot to do with where they are ranked right now.

Have you seen Highlands play this year, or just going off of results? Also you say many other teams would beat Highlands, and you base that off of what? These other teams you speak of, would they have a better record than Highlands has against the schedule it played? To say many teams would beat them is still far fetched IMO, because there are many teams that would also only have one win if that with their schedule.

Have you seen Highlands play this year, or just going off of results? Also you say many other teams would beat Highlands, and you base that off of what? These other teams you speak of, would they have a better record than Highlands has against the schedule it played? To say many teams would beat them is still far fetched IMO, because there are many teams that would also only have one win if that with their schedule.

As stated before i have not seen Highlands play this year. So yes i am judging off of results, how else could one judge a team they have not seen play? You also put that I said many other teams WOULD beat Highlands. FALSE if you read what i posted you can clearly see that it says many teams COULD beat Highlands. What is so far fetched that conner, ncc, beachwood or scott could beat highlands? I agree those teams would have 1 or 0 wins with highlands schedule, but they also wouldnt be ranked in the top 5. Once again no disrespect to the birds but i dont think they deserve to be ranked fifth.