Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EagleBlood007

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EagleBlood007

  1. I believe round one will be. Harrison County at Holmes Rowan County at Scott
  2. Great game from Holmes. Big plays, big plays, big plays. 97 yard passing td, 64(?) Yard rushing td. Two pick 6's. Athletes all over the place, I'm shocked this team doesn't have a better record. Hats off to the bulldogs.
  3. Scott anywhere near that top ten? Back to back games without allowing a td for the defence (1 pick six being the only score). I know they had an awful second half against Highlands.
  4. The guy is a playmaker, I think he blocked a punt too.
  5. Nice win for the Eagles. Two weeks in a row without allowing an offensive TD.
  6. Running clock is on with 6:30 left. 42-6 Scott.
  7. Nagging ankle injury. He is not dressed tonight.
  8. I'll take Scott by forty if Quincy Perrin plays more that a few offensive drives like the last two weeks. Without #20 playing much I'll still take Scott 40-20. This game was 43-0 at the end of the first quarter last year.
  9. He did not return after the first offensive series.
  10. Another fumble for Lloyd anther td for Scott 15-0
  11. 3 and out to start for Lloyd, fumbled snap on the punt. 35 pass and rush yards later Touchdown eagles 8-0
  12. Anyone going to post updates from this one?
  13. http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/scott-lloyd-updates-371615.html
  14. 49° and steady rain in Erlanger
  15. 7 Beechwood 5 Scott 3 Bryan Station 2 Campbell County 1 Bellevue tb- Beechwood
  16. I hope NCC is just better than I thought, otherwise this could be a rough season for the eagles
  17. 2 min drill ends in an interception

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.