Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 41 Ironton (OH) 0

Featured Replies

This one was all Ashland.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Ashland. How down is Ironton this year? I thought I saw in a post from their game against Beechwood that this season was their first 0-3 start in a long time.

Ashland-JC will be a WAR!!

Congratulations to Ashland. How down is Ironton this year? I thought I saw in a post from their game against Beechwood that this season was their first 0-3 start in a long time.

1968

Dickie said Q had 130 at the half. What were his totals?

  • Author

Ashland with over 400 yards rushing.

How down is Ironton this year?

I would love to know Baker's YAC. Someone said in the game thread he was the best high school running back they had seen. I will say he is the best running back in Ashland's modern history and it isn't close.

  • Author
Dickie said Q had 130 at the half. What were his totals?

 

266 and 4 TD I think. He's too good for Marshall. He's running over, through and away from defenders this year.

  • Author
I would love to know Baker's YAC. Someone said in the game thread he was the best high school running back they had seen. I will say he is the best running back in Ashland's modern history and it isn't close.

 

Agreed. He's moves are mind boggling at times

That td run where Ironton had him wrapped up in the backfield was simply amazing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.