Chelsea Clinton may not be Bill's daughter!!!!

jericho

On the flip side, this story should really worry anyone who doesn't like Hilary. After all, Bill's sex scandals resulted in him getting elected twice. That makes this story look like bad news for the Hilary haters. You would think the haters had learned this by now. Mt. Ref is helping Hilary win an election. Who would have thunk it?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow .. those 11 stories were proven to be real. Let me guess ... Elvis is still alive and he lives in a van .... DOWN BY THE RIVER!

I find that pretty interesting considering the fact that the first issue was published in 1926!

Are you honestly trying to give that dish rag credibility?

I have read countless posts from you regarding the liberal, left wing media ... yet you are willing to consider the same type of trash from a right wing horror show embarrassment of a website .. and you support information/quotes attributed to the National Enquirer .... ha, ha, ha, ha!

But hey ... if you want to come on a message board and spread things like this ... that make you look like a fool ... that's your right!

Wow .. those 11 stories were proven to be real. Let me guess ... Elvis is still alive and he lives in a van .... DOWN BY THE RIVER!

I find that pretty interesting considering the fact that the first issue was published in 1926!

Are you honestly trying to give that dish rag credibility?

I have read countless posts from you regarding the liberal, left wing media ... yet you are willing to consider the same type of trash from a right wing horror show embarrassment of a website .. and you support information/quotes attributed to the National Enquirer .... ha, ha, ha, ha!

But hey ... if you want to come on a message board and spread things like this ... that make you look like a fool ... that's your right!

I guess. I also guess I have been called worse and said worse. But thats fine. There is an ignore button, please push it on my thing as my poor little post dont get out to you.

Food for thought .... according to this story/website:

"As the National Enquirer reported (the same tabloid which broke the John Edwards sex scandal), the accusation was being made by former Clinton aide Larry Nichols."

1. How bad is a story or site that TAKES QUOTES FROM THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER?

2. How in the dark is Mountain Ref ... that he/she believes a story that takes quotes FROM THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER?

I'm sure John Edwards disagrees.

FWIW the Enquirer was sued so much many many years ago they actually cleaned up their act a couple of decades ago. The 11 posted by Mt Ref were just 11 big stories that they were called out on that proved to be true. I know all of those magazines look alike but in all honestly the Enquirer has been pretty spot on over the years. Don't confuse it with Star or Weekly World News or some of the others. They are basically TMZ of the checkouts.