Daviess County Panther Classic

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see them win both, I see a win in the first match but coming up a little short against Oldham County.

I think they might have been better off playing OC first, I think they are the tougher opponent today and with Scott not having a deep bench I am afraid fatigue will keep them from getting a win in the second match.

Scott 2 West J 2. Good game, very exciting to watch. Scott was down 2-0 at half and morgan was able to put 2 in during the second half. good result for the Eagles if I say so myself. Scott player recieved a red card, not sure what player exactly and not 100% sure what happened. Scott will play Oldham County at 5:30, should be another competitive match. Good luck Eagles!!!

The eagles came out slow and West Jessamine scored in the first 5 min. WJ second goal was actually an own goal. Scott''s defense which struggles anyway is missing our starting center back due to ACT test day. Scott''s first goal was actually scored by Hegerty off an excellent cross from Morgan that scimmed the goal mouth right to Hegerty''s foot for the touch in. Second goal for Scott was a PK that was awarded to Morgan and buried. Morgan was man marked heavily the whole game and was brought down in the box by 3 WJ players to earn the PK.

Scott 2 West J 2. Good game, very exciting to watch. Scott was down 2-0 at half and morgan was able to put 2 in during the second half. good result for the Eagles if I say so myself. Scott player recieved a red card, not sure what player exactly and not 100% sure what happened. Scott will play Oldham County at 5:30, should be another competitive match. Good luck Eagles!!!

Any update on the second game???

Score was 4-0 OC at half time. Hegerty had to sit this game out due to slight injury from first game. ( should be back Monday ) Morgan did not return into the game for the second half and I'm not sure why. Scott had limited subs I want to say around 2-3. Cj Seay goalkeeper for Scott recieved a red card 15 minutes in the second half and I am not sure what exactly for. Clean tackle, and I was told by the players that the OC player even told the ref there was no foul. The Scott coach decided to call the game directly after the pk was called and speaking with the apposing coach who also agreed there was no foul. Scott does not have a back up goalie so I don't know what this means for Scott. final score was 6-0 before the game was called after the red card.