Dallas 27 Giants 26

jericho

Not to get sidetracked, but this is why I NEVER play fantasy football.

Played fantasy baseball four straight years back when it was getting popular. Won all 4 years (small "local" league).

Played fantasy football one year. 2001. I was out of town and couldn't actively participate in the draft, so my picks were automatically generated. The number one pick I was given was Jamal Lewis, who had just (a couple of days before) torn up his knee. Two lessons learned.

1. Make arrangements to be present when drafting fantasy football picks.

2. Don't play in the first place. Injuries make it a crapshoot.

Back to the game.

Pansy. Excuses excuses. That's part of the fun! Seeing whose guys are also durable. I kept Jordy Nelson this year. :no:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tony Franklin can go from 1-10 as a high school football coach to his greatness since, if Mike Dubose (former SEC Championship winning Alabama HC) can go O'Fer as a high school football coach after Bama; then I can promise you there are a slew of high school coaches out there that possess (more/or are capable) the knowledge that some of these slaps fail to show.

The second coaching decision that is getting no pub is the defensive call from Spagnolo to start Dallas' game winning drive. Why in the world are you in man coverage there? Dump off to the back goes for nearly 30 yards because there aren't enough eyes on him. That is a 10 yard gain and a tackle if you play zone there.

Popular opinion tells us that. Reality says different.

Phillip Haywood, Dale Mueller, Chuck Smith and a slew of others do not make that call, nor what the Seahawks did.

Don't ever mention Haywood with the word pass. He knows no pass.

We all know Haywood would,have run it.

Dez out 4 to 6 weeks.

And no one is happier than Dez himself.

Getting the big bucks for doing nothing.

And yes I'm calling him out on it. He got paid a lot and got sorrier than before. He may have well just sat on the season like he threatened to do.

Yeah, I'm sure Dez is just thrilled that he broke a bone and has to have surgery...:rolleyes:

Yeah he was so thrilled to get that new contract that he never played 1 single pre season game or before the contract while under contract never attended a practice.