September 14, 201511 yr Author Dez in locker room Should have to pay a 1,000 for every min he misses No pre season and total robbery of hijacking the money
September 14, 201511 yr Author Omg I don't believe it Ny should have not tried to throw it on 3rd goal and run some clock
September 14, 201511 yr Why in the world do you throw on 3rd down in that situation? I mean... I understand you want to go for the dagger but COME ON, MAN!
September 14, 201511 yr Author Giants deserved the win Romo finally don't choke 5th win in a row over Giants
September 14, 201511 yr Giants deserved the win Romo finally don't choke 5th win in a row over Giants Giants deserved nothing. Bad coaching at the end cost them the game. Luck kept them in the game. Offense was awful.
September 14, 201511 yr Why in the world do you throw on 3rd down in that situation? I mean... I understand you want to go for the dagger but COME ON, MAN! And if you are going to throw, throw it to Odell Freakin' Beckham!
September 14, 201511 yr Cowboys tried to give this one away and the Giants did not take advantage of it. The better team won ugly and sometime that is a beautiful thing.
September 14, 201511 yr The Giants were a sad excuse for a football team the last half of the 4th quarter.
September 14, 201511 yr Eli should have known to take a knee instead of throwing it away if nobody was open.
September 14, 201511 yr The move for NYG to throw on 3rd down from the 1 up 3 with 1:30 left and no Dallas timeouts is the dumbest idea I could think of. You get stuffed? You're under a minute and up 6. You run the ball and score? You win. Dumb dumb dumb move, Coughlin.
September 14, 201511 yr Some of these NFL coaches couldn't coach a high school team to save their life.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.