Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas 27 Giants 26

Featured Replies

What's more odd is it stopped after OBJs catch near the goal line because Dallas was off sides. Even though the Giants declined, I believe it stopped.

 

From Mike Peieira:

 

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 16h16 hours ago

Rule: The clock stops and stays stopped until the snap on all penalties inside of 2 min of 2nd quarter and 5 min of 4th even if declined.

  • Replies 106
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note I have never been so happy with Tony Romo as I was last night since he saved my behind in our Elimination Contest.

 

I was sitting on the edge of my couch thinking I can't believe I am getting beat out of this contest in week one with the Boys at home and then the Giants got nutso on us and then they put up that graphic about Romo's 27 game winning drives. It was awesome!!!

  • Author

Ok I admit it, Dez is one of the top 3-5 WRs in the game and one of my favorite players behind Witten, Lee, and Romo.

Dez is he ultimate WR

 

I'm true Dallas fan also to death.

 

I'm jus mad the way he did until he got paid a gazillion dollars and he under preformed last night. He was dehydrated, hell he is being paid a gazillion dollars to play, not be in locker room with IV needles gettin fluids. No one else had this problem.

I just expect more.

Ok I admit it, Dez is one of the top 3-5 WRs in the game and one of my favorite players behind Witten, Lee, and Romo.

Dez is he ultimate WR

 

I'm true Dallas fan also to death.

 

I'm jus mad the way he did until he got paid a gazillion dollars and he under preformed last night. He was dehydrated, hell he is being paid a gazillion dollars to play, not be in locker room with IV needles gettin fluids. No one else had this problem.

I just expect more.

 

Last night was an odd and ugly game all around. Can't blame Dez.

I know the stat but many have been in not so big games.

That is so true. It's a stat like Dalton W/L record. Looks good until you see the. Caliber of teams he beat bs caliber of teams he lost to as well as prime time games record etc.

Your list of best WR's is pretty funny. Seeing how a Bengals receiver is better than Dez and you left him Off your list completely. Must be a Bengals hater.

 

No I actually like AJ Green I have him on my fantasy team. As talented as he is he hasn't proved to be a game changer like the others. The drops this past weekend show that. He has all the talent in the world and is a great red zone threat but he's not going to break a game wide open like the others I mentioned.

 

You act like I had Larry Fitzgerald and Jordan Matthews ahead of him. IMO it's hard to argue he's had better production than Dez, Thomas, Brown, Johnson and Julio. Beckham has smaller sample size but he's proved himself as a game changer. Talent wise AJ Green is on the same level as those guys although his production compared to those is what's lacking.

Maybe you're just a Bengals homer? :D

No I actually like AJ Green I have him on my fantasy team. As talented as he is he hasn't proved to be a game changer like the others. The drops this past weekend show that. He has all the talent in the world and is a great red zone threat but he's not going to break a game wide open like the others I mentioned.

 

You act like I had Larry Fitzgerald and Jordan Matthews ahead of him. IMO it's hard to argue he's had better production than Dez, Thomas, Brown, Johnson and Julio. Beckham has smaller sample size but he's proved himself as a game changer. Talent wise AJ Green is on the same level as those guys although his production compared to those is what's lacking.

 

AJ's drop was big this week but at the same time Dez had an easy catch he dropped also.

AJ's drop was big this week but at the same time Dez had an easy catch he dropped also.

 

Indeed, and super frustrating. But taking their entire careers into account Dez is the more explosive player. Dez can do it all, he's the type who can take a 5 yard slant 70 yards for a TD. I just don't see that in Green.

 

When you look at the numbers it's hard to take AJ over Dez.

Your list of best WR's is pretty funny. Seeing how a Bengals receiver is better than Dez and you left him

Off your list completely. Must be a Bengals hater.

 

Dez Bryant is without question better than AJ Green.

From Mike Peieira:

 

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 16h16 hours ago

Rule: The clock stops and stays stopped until the snap on all penalties inside of 2 min of 2nd quarter and 5 min of 4th even if declined.

 

Competition committee has to look into this...totally stupid rule. Dallas should not have benefited from committing a penalty that is declined. I was shocked the clock stopped there. Why should it be different in the last few minutes of each half than the rest of the game anyway?

Competition committee has to look into this...totally stupid rule. Dallas should not have benefited from committing a penalty that is declined. I was shocked the clock stopped there. Why should it be different in the last few minutes of each half than the rest of the game anyway?

 

If this was mentioned previously I missed it but....

 

NYG thought Dallas was charged with a timeout when they declined the penalty. No excuse for not knowing the rules but it makes a little more sense now.

 

Writer said NYG thought Dallas would sell out on 3rd down leaving the pass to be open. It wasn't.

 

If this was mentioned previously I missed it but....

 

NYG thought Dallas was charged with a timeout when they declined the penalty. No excuse for not knowing the rules but it makes a little more sense now.

 

Writer said NYG thought Dallas would sell out on 3rd down leaving the pass to be open. It wasn't.

 

Dallas should have been charged imo, they called the timeout before the penalty. I think the timeout issue occurred earlier in the drive on a personal foul. The play ended, Dallas called time out, then the personal foul occurred. Why shouldn't Dallas be charged there?

 

Aside from that, the Giants still should have known.

Kimberly Jones ‏@KimJonesSports 10m10 minutes ago

 

NFL acknowledged to NYG that in Sunday loss, officials blew 2 calls in end zone: DRC didn't commit PI & Daniel Fells was held on last pass.

 

Both of these were huge calls. The no call on Fells would have given the Giants 1st and goal at the 1, and Dallas had no timeouts remaining. Essentially the Giants would have won if they make that call.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.