Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas 27 Giants 26

Featured Replies

Sunday night for prime time viewing of the Super Bowl Champions Dallas Cowboys

 

I guess you can tell who I'm for.

  • Replies 106
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should be a fun game to watch, lots of offense.

I hope Dallas has an incredible season. I love watching them play well. Plus Romo is on my fantasy team, so there's another reason. Dallas wins this one.

  • Author

Calling HB20

Based on pre season, I'm worried about this one for the Giants.

 

They're in the first year under Spags, and the last time he was in New York the defense started off shaky.

 

I think Dallas will win by about 10, unless Eli plays the game of his life.

  • Author
Based on pre season, I'm worried about this one for the Giants.

 

They're in the first year under Spags, and the last time he was in New York the defense started off shaky.

 

I think Dallas will win by about 10, unless Eli plays the game of his life.

 

Thats all you got, so disappointed.

 

Thats all you got, so disappointed.

 

The Giants already have injuries to their best offensive lineman, defensive lineman and a top WR. None are expected to pay vs Dallas. Sorry if I'm not optimistic. Tired of the injury bug killing the Giants.

....

 

My predictions:

 

1) Dallas wins handily, scores a bunch of points, and Jerry's joint is jumping.

 

2) National media will overreact all week and claim them the BEST team in football, and that Romo is SO underrated.

 

3) These two teams end up winning about the same amount of games when the 16 game season winds down.

  • Author
The Giants already have injuries to their best offensive lineman, defensive lineman and a top WR. None are expected to pay vs Dallas. Sorry if I'm not optimistic. Tired of the injury bug killing the Giants.

 

You still have PRO players out there getting paid millions.

 

Dallas has their share of players out too. LB, Corner, DE

OBJ is dating Amber Rose. Dude will be spent. Starboys by 14

I would bet on the Cowboys to win at home, and cover the spread.

  • Author

Turnovers just cost Dallas the game

  • Author

Dez Bryant is a total disappointment

Sat out half game for dehydration an ankle getting taped

You get paid that much money you play every play

This game is far from over. The Giants offense has been as bad as they can be. I fully expect them to go 3 and out and give Dallas the ball back here.

I feel like other teams would have put this game away already, especially after the stupid mistake by Dallas with the personal foul. The Giants always make it difficult. Still have a feeling Romo will lead Dallas down for a game winner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.