Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas 27 Giants 26

Featured Replies

The move for NYG to throw on 3rd down from the 1 up 3 with 1:30 left and no Dallas timeouts is the dumbest idea I could think of. You get stuffed? You're under a minute and up 6. You run the ball and score? You win. Dumb dumb dumb move, Coughlin.

 

McAdoo calls the plays for the Giants, but Coughlin should have vetoed that call.

 

Have to run it there, and if you are going to throw it...THROW IT TO BECKHAM!

  • Replies 106
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is absolutely zero difference between good high school coaches and some of these guys in the NFL.

 

What a joke.

 

Let's not get carried away. Tom Coughlin is a two time super bowl winning coach.

Dez Bryant broke a bone in his foot.

 

Pansy. Should have been in there.

Giants deserved nothing.

 

Bad coaching at the end cost them the game. Luck kept them in the game.

 

Offense was awful.

 

Agreed on all counts.

Let's not get carried away. Tom Coughlin is a two time super bowl winning coach.

 

I realize that. Just telling ya, though.

  • Author
Dez Bryant broke a bone in his foot.

 

He should give some money back then.

 

He is a nut case.

McAdoo calls the plays for the Giants' date=' but Coughlin should have vetoed that call. Have to run it there, and if you are going to throw it...THROW IT TO BECKHAM![/quote']

 

I blame Eli too. Even as he was rolling and the play was clearly dead I thought "just go down and take the sack". Clock would still be running and still a chip shot.

 

In retrospect the offside penalty they declined on the pass to Beckham hurt as well because it stopped the clock. Dallas didn't have to spend a timeout.

I left for work it was 23-20 in the fourth and the Cowboys had just scored. I got to work and it was 27-26 Cowboys. Craziness.

I realize that. Just telling ya, though.

 

You were insinuating that there's zero difference between the coaches in this game...I'm assuming, and high school coaches.

 

That's wrong.

Dez out 4-6 weeks.

Dez Bryant broke a bone in his foot.

 

I didn't like the way he looked walking off of the field.

I blame Eli too. Even as he was rolling and the play was clearly dead I thought "just go down and take the sack". Clock would still be running and still a chip shot.

 

In retrospect the offside penalty they declined on the pass to Beckham hurt as well because it stopped the clock. Dallas didn't have to spend a timeout.

 

Agreed, I wish the clock would have kept running there.

 

If I haven't said it, I agree that part of the blame is on Eli there. He should have neve thrown that ball away. Kneel on it...he's smarter than that.

 

With all that said, I didn't expect this to even be a game. I'm encouraged by some things I saw on the Giants defense. The offense was terrible. They signed Shane Vereen to big money and they barely used him...gotta get him more involved (before it's 3rd and forever).

You were insinuating that there's zero difference between the coaches in this game...I'm assuming, and high school coaches.

 

That's wrong.

 

Popular opinion tells us that. Reality says different.

Phillip Haywood, Dale Mueller, Chuck Smith and a slew of others do not make that call, nor what the Seahawks did.

I didn't like the way he looked walking off of the field.

 

Not to get sidetracked, but this is why I NEVER play fantasy football.

 

Played fantasy baseball four straight years back when it was getting popular. Won all 4 years (small "local" league).

 

Played fantasy football one year. 2001. I was out of town and couldn't actively participate in the draft, so my picks were automatically generated. The number one pick I was given was Jamal Lewis, who had just (a couple of days before) torn up his knee. Two lessons learned.

 

1. Make arrangements to be present when drafting fantasy football picks.

2. Don't play in the first place. Injuries make it a crapshoot.

 

 

Back to the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.