Highlands/Scott County Updates

swamprat

X

Wait! I just saw lightning! This game should be cancelled and not made up!

The only reason Highlanda wants to see lighting is so they can get on the bus and go back to Ft. Thomas. I seriously doubt they would be interested in starting over and taking another beating.

I am shocked at the score but knew nothing other than Hoghlands tradition. But it looks like a varsity vs a JV team on every play. Not even competitive.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

X

The only reason Highlanda wants to see lighting is so they can get on the bus and go back to Ft. Thomas. I seriously doubt they would be interested in starting over and taking another beating.

I am shocked at the score but knew nothing other than Hoghlands tradition. But it looks like a varsity vs a JV team on every play. Not even competitive.

This is definitely not your Father's Highlands Team

OMG, y'all to easy. Highlands is getting it handed to them by a very good and physical SC team. Game was over first drive based on physical stature of SC. Highlands will be fine in 5A. Just can't compete this year with the big boys. Nothing wrong with that. If Highlands fans, or others, has thoughts that this defines the season, then they are so dilutional its not funny.

Question for y'all, what was Highlands worst record when winning a State Championship?