Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Judge Berman Vacates Brady Suspension

Featured Replies

I think this is what you meant...

 

If only you could add a picture of Eli hugging one of the Lombardi trophies (it doesn't matter which one)...or one of his super bowl mvp trophies :lol2: :D

  • Replies 75
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you have this information from where? I'd like to see that link.

 

It was on my phone, but I just destroyed it when I got a new one the other day.

 

Seriously, where I heard this was from one on the "NFL Insiders" on ESPN(may have been on Mike & Mike) the other day. He was pretty convincing and seemed to believe it, so I believed him.

I haven't read all the posts so this may already have been said.

 

Brady knew/condoned/initiated the plan. Patriots have been institutional cheaters for years; this shouldn't surprise anyone.

 

Goodell and the League repeatedly fumbled the case. Case was flimsy.

 

Brady won't miss any games.

 

 

Said it before, played out like I thought it would.

As far as the Pats shouldn't have to pay the $ and lose draft picks. Well that is totally different from this Brady case. Pats employees were already found to be involved period. That is why the Pats were fined etc.

 

Pats firing the equipment men who were involved wouldn't look good in their defense also.

 

Are you sure they were fired?

It was on my phone, but I just destroyed it when I got a new one the other day.

Seriously, where I heard this was from one on the "NFL Insiders" on ESPN(may have been on Mike & Mike) the other day. He was pretty convincing and seemed to believe it, so I believed him.

 

Well played sir

Are you sure they were fired?

 

They were indefinitely suspended at the request of the NFL. They were not fired.

They were indefinitely suspended at the request of the NFL. They were not fired.

Which sinks any shot at that bolstering the NFL's case.

They were indefinitely suspended at the request of the NFL. They were not fired.

 

I was thinking this is how it was.

Seems like the "Get out of jail free card" was the fact that Brady was never told of the consequences of not cooperating with the investigation. Judge didn't rule on if he did or didn't do it, just that he wasn't aware of the possible consequences of not cooperating.

 

So if Brady had been told that he could face 4 game suspension for not cooperating, does he then cooperate and turn over his phone for review...knowing not doing so could cost him games?

 

I don't think that mattered as much as the rules for tampering with equipment. Goodell could have said 1 game or 10 games and informed Brady but if the rulebook says 25k fine, then he does not have much to stand on.

Are you sure they were fired?

Well they are no longer employed with the team. They were Pparently let go right after their first interview on the case. So yes I would

call it bein fired. Now who knows how nice their compensation package was.

And you have this information from where? I'd like to see that link.

 

There was at least one incident where an owner was thanking him he thought in private but publicly caught on camera ( I forgot who, though). McClain from Houston basically supported Goodell big time in statements last week.

 

Now that is not a majority, but I have to believe he was doing what the majority of owners wanted. Because there is no way he should keep his job otherwise with these decisions.

I believe Brady probably knew.

 

I believe the NFL (Goodell) thought they/he were infallible and untouchable.

 

I believe the NFL's arrogance did them in.

 

I believe this was probably the most wasted way to spend resources over the most insignificant thing in a long time.

 

I believe this was common practice in the NFL.

 

I believe we need to get this season going.

I heard reports that colts and Ravens owner both were pressuring Goodell to not reduce suspension during Brady's appeal.

In other news:

 

[ATTACH]52180[/ATTACH]

 

 

Now that's funny!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.