September 3, 201511 yr Author Sorry Spindoc, you get to face Brady in the flesh, and I guarantee you he will not be merciful!
September 3, 201511 yr Yessssss!!!!! Finally someone with some sense makes a ruling on this Deflategate bull crap!!!!!
September 3, 201511 yr Even though my Steelers have to face him Week 1, I'm really happy about this ruling. Goodell is a clown.
September 3, 201511 yr Judge just threw the NFL under the bus. Now they might as well do away with any suspensions handed down. I fully expect Greg Hardy to be eligible, the NFL has no power to suspend him.
September 3, 201511 yr This isn't much of a shock is it? The real test will be with the appeal. This could have a ripple effect way beyond football. Not sure many people understand the enormity of the appeal.
September 3, 201511 yr "Mr. Goodell, I have Hellbird on line 1 and he sounds angry..." Fixed that for you.
September 3, 201511 yr Judge just threw the NFL under the bus. Now they might as well do away with any suspensions handed down. I fully expect Greg Hardy to be eligible, the NFL has no power to suspend him. You can't suspend someone on the basis of "we think he probably knew what was going on." That's just not good enough.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.