Arby's employee refuses to serve a Police Officer

PurplePride92

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad that this generation is so wrongly jaded. It gives me very little hope for our countries future.

With that said I've seen first hand restaurant managers go out of their way to accommodate Police Officers. I saw one the other day thank an Officer for his service and say that the meal was taken care of despite that company not having a policy in place allowing managers to discount meals or give them for free. This something I've seen several times and notice even more so given the attitude towards law enforcement over the past two years.

As for the kid not wanting to serve a police officer. Whatever, it speaks to his character or lack there of.

Arby's has to be careful with this. As this gets out it could really affect sales. I would not stop going there (not that I go there often anyway) because of one idiot kid that works there, but some might stop going there over just this one incident, especially if they don't fire the employee who did this.

They really shouldn't. Arby's corporate handled this yesterday. Executive called the police chief and apologized to the whole department and gave a going over to this manager.

Did they fire the manager or person who did this. Apparently the manager went right along with the idiot who refused service.

Unless they fire them, which I see as discrimination, then yes Boycott.

Seems everyone is fine with getting people fired for being discriminating now days, I see no difference now.

Did they fire the manager or person who did this. Apparently the manager went right along with the idiot who refused service.

Unless they fire them, which I see as discrimination, then yes Boycott.

Seems everyone is fine with getting people fired for being discriminating now days, I see no difference now.

Typical modern conservative... Just looking for something to be offended by.

The guy acted like an idiot. The manager told him to run the card and then the manager served the guy. Once the story got to corporate, everyone was reprimanded and the company clarified that such behavior is unacceptable. The officer accepted the apology according to the article. That's good enough for me.