Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Decision Day. What will she do?

What will Kim Davis do today? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. What will Kim Davis do today?

    • Continue to deny marriage licenses, and go to jail.
      74%
    • Resign
      9%
    • Close her office
      9%
    • Issue Licenses
      0%
      0
    • Other. Please explain
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Steve Bittenbender ‏@freelancehack 6m6 minutes ago

A demonstrator on a bull horn just told people outside the Ashland courthouse that 65 percent of all serial killers are homosexuals.

 

I didn't realize the Rowan County clerk was a family business.

 

Ms Davis' mom was the clerk for 40 years and now her son is her deputy.

 

This would make for an awesome mockumentary. Best in Show meets Larry Flint.

  • Replies 509
  • Views 45.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

For some reason I just expect Mrs. Davis to end up in my ER today. :scared::lol2:

I read that Judge Bunning is personally against same-sex marriage but is known on both sides of the aisle as putting law first.
Which is exactly what you want out of a judge!
For some reason I just expect Mrs. Davis to end up in my ER today. :scared::lol2:
Should have taken today off and gone live from the courthouse!
For some reason I just expect Mrs. Davis to end up in my ER today. :scared::lol2:

 

Maybe your crocs will make the news.

Which is exactly what you want out of a judge!

 

Absolutely.

No thats what you all do.

spin spin spin till it fits your agenda

 

Your words are always the authoritative logical truth.

 

Everyone else just has a spin for their agenda.

 

Got it. :thumb:

 

We'd all save so much energy if we just realized this, and always followed your line of thinking.

  • Author
maybe your crocs will make the news.

 

They could really take off.

I didn't realize the Rowan County clerk was a family business.

 

Ms Davis' mom was the clerk for 40 years and now her son is her deputy.

 

That's small town KY for you

Your words are always the authoritative logical truth.

 

Everyone else just has a spin for their agenda.

 

Got it. :thumb:

 

We'd all save so much energy if we just realized this, and always followed your line of thinking.

 

My words are what I believe, it doesnt matter if you believe or not and you dont have to believe it.

 

Yes everyone spins it how they want. I spin my record, you spin yours. Thats what its all about.

No one has to agree, its OK, its called difference of opinion. If my opinion dont fit your agenda then I get labeled as wrong. I can live with it.

 

You have always wrote some good stuff and made me think about things, but this wasnt one of them.

 

But I am entitled to my belief and idea.

Your words are always the authoritative logical truth.

 

Everyone else just has a spin for their agenda.

 

Got it. :thumb:

 

 

Funny, I use that exact same line of thinking when referring to the Bible.

I keep saying this, no one wants to listen.

 

Because it's incorrect. I thought this had been established?

  • Author

Just read this quote, and I think it's perfect.

 

" Revival won't happen when we make it illegal for other people to sin. It will happen when Christians start living like Christ. "

 

Kyle Idleman.

Your words are always the authoritative logical truth.

 

Everyone else just has a spin for their agenda.

 

Got it. :thumb:

 

We'd all save so much energy if we just realized this, and always followed your line of thinking.

 

And quit replying to the posts and participating in the threads...

This would make for an awesome mockumentary. Best in Show meets Larry Flint.

 

I would see that 100 times in a row. And then 100 more times.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.