Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Decision Day. What will she do?

What will Kim Davis do today? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. What will Kim Davis do today?

    • Continue to deny marriage licenses, and go to jail.
      74%
    • Resign
      9%
    • Close her office
      9%
    • Issue Licenses
      0%
      0
    • Other. Please explain
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

 

That's small town KY for you

 

I should clarify; that's KY for you .

 

I have seen this happen in some of the bigger cities too, it just is more obvious in the smaller municipalities.

  • Replies 509
  • Views 45.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever that repetitive loud annoying voice belongs to, for or against, is downright nuts.

Its approx 3/1 against here. I have heard others giving different ratio but i have walked around and kinda did a survey. Got inside the courthouse at the metal detector and was turned away. Full.

Its approx 3/1 against here. I have heard others giving different ratio but i have walked around and kinda did a survey. Got inside the courthouse at the metal detector and was turned away. Full.
My stance that Kim Davis should resign is made outside of my stance on gay marriage. Simply, she isn't performing the duties of her job.

 

Having said that, just because a majority feels it's right don't make it so. At one point slavery had a large support in this country.

Sign at courthouse.

 

CN_M5WXWUAAiG-J.jpg

I never once commented on Conway when I addressed you, and yet you still act as if I did, and somehow conclude what I think about it.

 

Not fine.

 

I address you on that one post where you said: (and this is getting old real fast)...

 

"Further, just like those that say people like Ref would be up in arms if a Muslim elected officer refused to do part of their job based on belief are hypocrites, I'm also seeing a bit of hypocrisy from those that are calling for this woman's head because her position differs from theirs"

 

...and now after our ridiculous back and forth insanity you say that those words mean this:

 

"Fifth: The hypocrisy I am pointing to has NOTHING to do with the SCOTUS ruling or differing opinions on it. Nor does it have anything to do with Davis' religious freedom. It has everything to do with 2 elected officials refusing to do part of their job. Many of the same people that believe Davis should have resigned (and for what it's worth since she's ignoring court rulings I full expect and agree with her being fined or jailed) defend Conway for in effect doing the same thing she did, refusing to do his job. The people that are OK with Conway not doing his job are now piling on people that are OK Davis not doing her job. That's the hypocrisy I saw and still see. It has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with either the SCOTUS ruling or Davis' subsequent actions. It has everything to do with 2 elected officials refusing to do their job based on their beliefs and the differing reactions of people to those officials based on weather they agree with the position of the elected officials."

 

Hardly any of that is what I originally called you on, as it also would suggest that you are responding to things that I didn't even address.

 

Your repetitive attempts to avoid responding to what I called you on without making it murky and cloudy still doesn't make me, or anyone who might care, forget what you originally said and that it's a false illogical statement. It's permanently on record in this thread.

 

You're wasting words on me as you won't logically follow point of topic, and I'm wasting words on you because you're incapable of basic logic.

 

It's official... the rag has been wrung dry with nothing accomplished, but an excessive amount of time wasted.

 

For someone who thinks it's a waste of time you've certainly spent a lot of it belittling me. Maybe I am as you say incapable of basic logic, I disagree. Maybe just maybe you're the one wearing blinders? The whole point of the statement I made that you keep pressing is Conway and his refusal to do his job based on his beliefs is no different then Davis refusal to do her job based on her beliefs, and the differing ways people have justified both depending on who they agree with. I'll keep coming back to Conway on it because his inaction is a big part of my statement. I honestly think that when all is said and done you and I agree with more on this topic then we disagree on.

Where do the "hey hey ho ho" and "what do we want...when do we want it " chants rate on the Tiresome/Lame Scale?

The only thing this outdoor circus is missing is a tent.

And quit replying to the posts and participating in the threads...

 

And my opinion is worth nothing since it dont fit your/someones agenda/belief.

I will lose no sleep if no one ever replies back to me or quotes me.

Once the "verdict" comes out... can someone start a new thread? I keep losing which page I left off reading through this. LOL :thumb:

They arrested her.

 

Her? Who?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.