Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Decision Day. What will she do?

What will Kim Davis do today? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. What will Kim Davis do today?

    • Continue to deny marriage licenses, and go to jail.
      74%
    • Resign
      9%
    • Close her office
      9%
    • Issue Licenses
      0%
      0
    • Other. Please explain
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was there. I stayed till the crowd dispersed. I know what I saw from both sides.I dont need you to tell me what civil is from that picture.

  • Replies 509
  • Views 45.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look close at the sign in the back from the same sex marriage supporters. Wish I could get this and the videos on here I took with my phone today. Some of you would be singing a different tune about who is acting civil.........

 

I have zero doubt that ignorance was widespread.

I have zero doubt that ignorance was widespread.

 

Ill be very honest Clyde, I wish everyone that posts in this forum would have came today and seen with their own eyes. That was my reason for going. I was amazed at what I saw. I came away really understanding more that our country is in trouble and way more divided than thought.

Ill be very honest Clyde, I wish everyone that posts in this forum would have came today and seen with their own eyes. That was my reason for going. I was amazed at what I saw. I came away really understanding more that our country is in trouble and way more divided than thought.

 

I am sure that BBALL meant in his post that he was embarrassed by the people who supported what he, and I as well, support.

 

All sides have people that make their side look like idiots. And all sides have you shaking your heads at not only the other side, but your side as well.

YOU have me shaking my head.Do not ever mind read me again. I mean that. Tired of your comments. If you don't like what I post block me. See below:

 

All sides have people that make their side look like idiots. And all sides have you shaking your heads at not only the other side, but your side as well.

Ill be very honest Clyde' date=' I wish everyone that posts in this forum would have came today and seen with their own eyes. That was my reason for going. I was amazed at what I saw. I came away really understanding more that our country is in trouble and way more divided than thought.[/quote']

 

As I posted earlier it was a circus out there.

I was not talking about BBall fan. We can talk just fine. I am getting off here for tonight before this goes any futher. I went today to see for myself as I said earlier. I just said here what I saw. But again you are the person who said in a earlier post I didnt know what I was talking about with the Clerks and basically ridiculed me for saying that.

You can edit all you want calling me a hypocrite. Im not editing what I said. IF you want to be civil with me then I forgive you. Goodnight.

You can edit all you want calling me a hypocrite. Im not editing what I said. IF you want to be civil with me then I forgive you.

 

One, I have always been civil. Two, you said that your comments were directed at BBALL Fan so I assume that post was not about me? Three, which if so I misunderstood and apologized AND THEN edited the things I said since I thought that post was directed toward me.

Well now that I am at a PC and on a bigger screen and off my iPhone I see that it was directed at me.

 

Then I stand by what I said and I'm sorry that I deleted what I said. I do not need your forgiveness!

 

If you cannot see that the second comment I made was talk about anyone on any side. I was no talking about you! I was talking about ALL sides. But then you make threats? Ha!

 

All sides have people that make their side look like idiots. And all sides have you shaking your heads at not only the other side, but your side as well.

 

MEANING: All sides, in this case both sides, have idiots that make their own side look like idiots. And ALL sides, again in this case, both the two sides have people shaking their heads about people on THEIR OWN side. It was not directed towards you.

 

Then the threats.

 

Do not ever mind read me again. I mean that.

 

No one was reading your mind, simply stating a fact.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.