Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Decision Day. What will she do?

What will Kim Davis do today? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. What will Kim Davis do today?

    • Continue to deny marriage licenses, and go to jail.
      74%
    • Resign
      9%
    • Close her office
      9%
    • Issue Licenses
      0%
      0
    • Other. Please explain
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 509
  • Views 45.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I mentioned, and as almost everyone knows and agrees, ALL sides, in this case there are two sides, both sides have people that make their own side look bad. Both sides have their own people shaking their heads at people from their own side.

 

The photo right above this post, the guy on the right just looks to be vocal, not sure what he said, but he doesn't look all heck bend and evil.

The same sex marriage supporters were the group chanting this.....not the Davis supporters.

 

I am sure that BBALL meant in his post that he was embarrassed by the people who supported what he, and I as well, support.

 

All sides have people that make their side look like idiots. And all sides have you shaking your heads at not only the other side, but your side as well.

 

JJ I realize this and is why I said what I said.

 

I would also like to echo what SportsGuy41017 said as I've no doubt that both sides had their share of goof balls.

 

The news displayed both sides pretty equally, and neither side would I feel comfortable saying that I was apart of.

 

Aside from the lameness that Clyde was talking about from the gay side with their tired old chanting that I was agreeing with him on, it too looked pretty ugly with Christians hogging closely others air space with loud speakers and screaming incessantly into other people's faces. That's pretty ridiculous as well.

 

No matter what side of the issue I might personally be on, I personally could never be the guy showing up at such a public demonstration and start screaming in the faces of the opposition.

 

Anyone in the crowd that does that, either side, is no better than the other. They all just look like idiots no matter the cause, or the side they are on.

 

Painfully and comically an embarrassment to all of humanity as it plainly shows how far some will go to act ridiculous and immature in adult's clothing. In doing so, neither side would be representing me.

 

Just as I can see the ridiculous behavior from both sides no matter where I stand on the issue, I can't help but to question if you too can separate yourself from your stance, and also see how stupid both sides looked?

 

From what you have posted, I'm not detecting that you completely can. Can you honestly say that you were observing the demonstration with unbiased eyeballs?

 

You didn't state whether or not you personally got involved with any of the outward verbal behavior while in attendance, and I hope that you personally had the sense to refrain from contributing to it, but however you behaved while there is ultimately your business, and not mine.

 

You were there, and I can respect your first hand observation of it, and while I wasn't there, I watched some of the live feed as well as some news reports and couldn't help but to shake my head to how stupid the entire bunch, for and against, looked.

 

You had said ahead of time you would be in attendance reporting what you saw, and I think that some of us BGP's folks were interested in hearing your first hand experience.

 

We're a bit at the mercy of what you reported, however it's not too much of a stretch to think that many here might want to question just how unbiased you were in your assessment.

Does she know that a lot of people who go into prison straight come out gay?

While I do not agree with same sex marriage I was not yelling and screaming at anyone. I reported what I saw. As a matter of fact I had several conversations with both sides, including police and news reporters. One thing I will say from everything I saw yesterday and from the talks I had, most agree this is one issue most wont be neutral on.

I guess when elected officials were marrying gay couples against the law then they didnt have to go to jail.

 

Not allowed to jail those for gay community, only those against.

I guess when elected officials were marrying gay couples against the law then they didnt have to go to jail.

 

Not allowed to jail those for gay community, only those against.

 

When were officials marrying gay couples against the law?

When were officials marrying gay couples against the law?

 

Hanes didn’t think the law same sex marriage ban in Pennsylvania was constitutional. Attorney General Kathleen Kane didn’t either. Hanes was supported by a parade of court rulings.

Hanes for Register

 

I began issuing same-sex marriage licenses in defiance of the law for one reason, same-sex couples should have the same rights as any other couple.

Hanes didn’t think the law same sex marriage ban in Pennsylvania was constitutional. Attorney General Kathleen Kane didn’t either. Hanes was supported by a parade of court rulings.

Hanes for Register

 

I began issuing same-sex marriage licenses in defiance of the law for one reason, same-sex couples should have the same rights as any other couple.

 

Again, when the court ordered him to stop, he stopped. When the court ordered Davis to stop, she continued

Again, when the court ordered him to stop, he stopped. When the court ordered Davis to stop, she continued

 

So both stood up for what they believed was a wrong, took appropriate legal steps to prove their point, and both were told they were wrong.

 

It's the same until that point but Mt Ref is incorrect in his point as you point out.

I must have missed the part where he went to jail for defying the law. Oh wait he didnt.

 

I must have also never read or saw where he stopped because he was told to

I must have missed the part where he went to jail for defying the law. Oh wait he didnt.

 

I must have also never read or saw where he stopped because he was told to

This is so simple my dog is following along.

 

She never stopped and he did.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.