Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Decision Day. What will she do?

What will Kim Davis do today? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. What will Kim Davis do today?

    • Continue to deny marriage licenses, and go to jail.
      74%
    • Resign
      9%
    • Close her office
      9%
    • Issue Licenses
      0%
      0
    • Other. Please explain
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You took the words right out of my mouth UKMustangFan.

 

All Tell... the original post that I was calling you out about holds no water. You tried to make what you thought to be a poignant comment, but you failed. Talking crap won't pass the filters, and by this time you'd think that you'd know that.

 

Weigh your words carefully if you want to avoid being backed into a corner. You only do it to yourself with illogical false statements. Then it only gets uglier when you pile more crap on to try to disguise your original crap.

 

I don't feel backed into a corner nor do I feel that any of my words were unwarranted. If you do that on you. I still feel that the people that are loudly calling for this woman to quit are 100% hypocrites if they didn't express the same wish for Jack Conway simply because they agreed with him. That's all I've been saying all along.

  • Replies 509
  • Views 45.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't feel backed into a corner nor do I feel that any of my words were unwarranted. If you do that on you. I still feel that the people that are loudly calling for this woman to quit are 100% hypocrites if they didn't express the same wish for Jack Conway simply because they agreed with him. That's all I've been saying all along.

 

No...here's what you said that I originally called you on...

 

"Further, just like those that say people like Ref would be up in arms if a Muslim elected officer refused to do part of their job based on belief are hypocrites, I'm also seeing a bit of hypocrisy from those that are calling for this woman's head because her position differs from theirs".

 

It doesn't hold water dude. Twist it around anyway that you like, and you're still wrong. Eventually you start looking pretty silly defending inaccurate commentary...but you're free to try if you like. My bull crap filters are always on and I won't hesitate to call you out. FYI...Illogical nonsense never passes the filters.

What exactly did I say that doesn't pass your test? Have people not called out Ref and others for defending Davis based on her religious objections? Have they not said that if it were a Muslim or a Quaker not doing their job (I believe the example were issuing a drivers license or a gun permit) based on their beliefs that those people defending Davis would be up in arms? Don't many of those people defend Conway's decision not to appeal the ruling, you know do his job because they agree with him? I don't see where I'm wrong.

What exactly did I say that doesn't pass your test? Have people not called out Ref and others for defending Davis based on her religious objections? Have they not said that if it were a Muslim or a Quaker not doing their job (I believe the example were issuing a drivers license or a gun permit) based on their beliefs that those people defending Davis would be up in arms? Don't many of those people defend Conway's decision not to appeal the ruling, you know do his job because they agree with him? I don't see where I'm wrong.

 

Go back and read posts as I've already spelled it out to you. I don't care to go down your crazy little rabbit hole by going around in circles with points already made. It's all there as I've already laid it out. You do the work because I already did, and won't be doing it again.

I'll just toss in my $0.02 then I'm jumping out. We've seen a ton of name-calling in this thread and even somebody compare one of the litigants in this case to Bin Laden. I get in trouble for calling somebody a bigot in a post for their Christian views on marriage a while back (which, I'll admit was deserved) but that word has been thrown around in this thread like a rag doll.

 

It's sick, I mean really sick the way we treat each other.

Just sharing his viewpoint. And just saying that there are a lot of people who do not agree with the supreme court ruling and you are going to see more and more....

What exactly is false?

 

SCOTUS authority.

Go back and read posts as I've already spelled it out to you. I don't care to go down your crazy little rabbit hole by going around in circles with points already made. It's all there as I've already laid it out. You do the work because I already did, and won't be doing it again.

 

Still don't see it.

SCOTUS authority.

 

They have no authority to create a law as the article says. They can rule but it is not a law.

 

The fact is Kentucky law has not changed since the Govornor will not call a special session since it will sink Conway if he did.

 

The court ruling and Kentucky legal statute are in conflict currently.

 

SCOTUS is not God.

They have no authority to create a law as the article says. They can rule but it is not a law. The fact is Kentucky law has not changed since the Govornor will not call a special session since it will sink Conway if he did. The court ruling and Kentucky legal statute are in conflict currently. SCOTUS is not God.

 

Basis is that SCOTUS cannot overturn law. Not true. Otherwise, why would they even exist ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.