Obama renames Mt. McKinley

D-Rob

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been there and the Alaskans definitely call it Denali. Seems like a strange thing for Obama to be spending time with. I don't remember another president just proclaiming a name change of anything but I am sure it has happened.

The outrage online over this has been hilarious. People love to complain about anything Obama related. :lol2:

There will be links popping up all day taking about how Alaskans actually don't like the name Denali and have always embraced the name Mt. McKinley. I expect a Sarah Palin press conference and guest appearances on Fox News expressing her outrage at his audicty to deface her great state.

There will be links popping up all day taking about how Alaskans actually don't like the name Denali and have always embraced the name Mt. McKinley. I expect a Sarah Palin press conference and guest appearances on Fox News expressing her outrage at his audicty to deface her great state.

Why does King Obama think he can do this? Isn't there a Mountain in Kenya he can rename! #ThanksObama

I bet it was more like this:

intern: Mr. President, blah, blah, blah and we think considering the Alaskan people don't disagree, blah blah, so we are asking if you'd consider renaming Mt. McKinley to Denali.

Obama: Sure

The outrage online over this has been hilarious. People love to complain about anything Obama related. :lol2:

Personally...I think he has lost the trust of many Americans so everything he does is perceived as shady or part of a hidden agenda.

Personally...I think he has lost the trust of many Americans so everything he does is perceived as shady or part of a hidden agenda.

True....I believe he has already purchased the rights to sell "I climbed Mt. Denali" t-shirts.