2015/16 NKY Boys BBall 6th, 7th, & 8th

TNT-MB1

Yes, Camp Ernest always gives HMS a great game. This maybe Camp Ernest's year to finally get them. HMS will be without one of there big 3, Huddleston. That could be a tough task to pull out a win on the road without him.

I really hope Huddleston is healthy. I no the past two years it was overtime games with him in there

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Zack Benton is playing for Grant Co 8th? I assume he's playing Freshman. Grant used to have a decent team with Dawalt and Caleb Bush. But since Dawalt is playing JV/Freshman and Caleb transferred I'd assume that team is pretty thin.

Does anyone know if Zack Benton is playing for Grant Co 8th? I assume he's playing Freshman. Grant used to have a decent team with Dawalt and Caleb Bush. But since Dawalt is playing JV/Freshman and Caleb transferred I'd assume that team is pretty thin.

We played them last night he was not on that team.

They are a much different team now. They have 2 taller guards playing now that seemed to help them. Still struggled pretty bad with the press but they are a improved team from previous seasons.

Highlands beats up on 6th and 7th grade Conner boys. 7th grade team shot lights out, #20 is a nice player and his shooting motion is very good. The Highland kids play good man to man defense, hats off to them...they were the better team.

What is wrong with Huddleston? I know he was out at the start of the year because of some football commitments. I hope he is okay. Young man is aggressive and does some nice things.

They actually had 3 kids out tonight for the 8th grade Birds game. Huddy, Salter and Del grange. All had casts on their wrists. Expect Birds at full strength by January 1st.

I saw so e video of Birds 8th grader Hunter Ahlfeld and he attacks well, scores in traffic and led the Birds tonight with 18 pts, 10 boards and 5 assists.

They actually had 3 kids out tonight for the 8th grade Birds game. Huddy, Salter and Del grange. All had casts on their wrists. Expect Birds at full strength by January 1st.

I saw so e video of Birds 8th grader Hunter Ahlfeld and he attacks well, scores in traffic and led the Birds tonight with 18 pts, 10 boards and 5 assists.

I don't like hearing they are having so many injuries. Good to hear they will all be back end of the year.

Nice to see 8th grader Jared Hicks having a good start to his JV season for Conner. He had 9pts and 5 assists in their game last night.

Another player who has started the season well is Neil Green for St. Agnes. He had 19pts on Wednesday in a tournament win over Visitation.

Keep up the great work guys!!

Nice to see 8th grader Jared Hicks having a good start to his JV season for Conner. He had 9pts and 5 assists in their game last night.

Another player who has started the season well is Neil Green for St. Agnes. He had 19pts on Wednesday in a tournament win over Visitation.

Keep up the great work guys!!

St Agnes will have a tough match up with Summit View Monday. Should be a good game.