2015/16 NKY Boys BBall 6th, 7th, & 8th

TNT-MB1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good 8th grade game tonight. Summit view v/s Camp Ernest

CE has a really nice team as you know. The like to push it and play hard D. I can't recall if I've seen SV this year. I may have seen them at Lloyd to start the season. If so, I recall some athletic bigs with some nice guards.

CE has a really nice team as you know. The like to push it and play hard D. I can't recall if I've seen SV this year. I may have seen them at Lloyd to start the season. If so, I recall some athletic bigs with some nice guards.

This should be a great game, and will definitely be hard fought by both sides. Good coaches, talented players, and 2 of the top teams in the league at this grade level. Summit View is back to full strength with Hensley back from injury, though it may take him some time to get back to full speed. He will add another level and dimension to that team. Jeremy Davis and Kevin Centers, leading their teams (currently), respectively, should be a great match-up. SVA also has some really good "bigs," nice shooters, and depth off the bench. Camp Ernst also has some prospering young players, and their "Bigs" are also solid. They play aggressive, hard, and to win. Camp Ernst will be tough to beat at home. But, SVA has the pieces to do it. Can't wait to watch it.

Not to discount Highlands OR St. Pius, as I know how good they both are at full health, but this could be a potential preview of the championship match-up in February.

This should be a great game, and will definitely be hard fought by both sides. Good coaches, talented players, and 2 of the top teams in the league at this grade level. Summit View is back to full strength with Hensley back from injury, though it may take him some time to get back to full speed. He will add another level and dimension to that team. Jeremy Davis and Kevin Centers, leading their teams (currently), respectively, should be a great match-up. SVA also has some really good "bigs," nice shooters, and depth off the bench. Camp Ernst also has some prospering young players, and their "Bigs" are also solid. They play aggressive, hard, and to win. Camp Ernst will be tough to beat at home. But, SVA has the pieces to do it. Can't wait to watch it.

Not to discount Highlands OR St. Pius, as I know how good they both are at full health, but this could be a potential preview of the championship match-up in February.

Well u the nail on the head it was a great game!!

This should be a great game' date=' and will definitely be hard fought by both sides. Good coaches, talented players, and 2 of the top teams in the league at this grade level. Summit View is back to full strength with Hensley back from injury, though it may take him some time to get back to full speed. He will add another level and dimension to that team. Jeremy Davis and Kevin Centers, leading their teams (currently), respectively, should be a great match-up. SVA also has some really good "bigs," nice shooters, and depth off the bench. Camp Ernst also has some prospering young players, and their "Bigs" are also solid. They play aggressive, hard, and to win. Camp Ernst will be tough to beat at home. But, SVA has the pieces to do it. Can't wait to watch it. Not to discount Highlands OR St. Pius, as I know how good they both are at full health, but this could be a potential preview of the championship match-up in February.[/quote']

Centers triple double & 8 boards lead the way for CEMS. Gavin Pearson with a nice game. SV's coach seems to be easing Hensley back slowly. CEMS rallied from down 7 at half to win by 8. Davis from SV was held scoreless in the 2nd seemed to be the difference.

Centers triple double & 8 boards lead the way for CEMS. Gavin Pearson with a nice game. SV's coach seems to be easing Hensley back slowly. CEMS rallied from down 7 at half to win by 8. Davis from SV was held scoreless in the 2nd seemed to be the difference.

Are you stating that he had a triple double and 8 boards. Was the triple double - points, blocks, and assists?? steals???

That would be a huge night in a 24 minute Middle School game.

Triple double not including rebounds. Pretty impressive. I'm assuming points/assts... And steals?

Pearson was a difference maker. Got to the hole. Hustled his tail off. Missed some FTs, but handled the pressure fairly well and got to the rim. CE big also made some clutch plays/FTs in the later stages.

Hope to see these two matchup again in February! Fun to watch.