Fake Gun Store, NYC

Run To State

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all people have mental issues that kill someone with a gun.

I never said they all did, I'm saying a lot of them do. I think you have to admit we've seen plenty of proof of that.

Law abiding gun owners aren't the ones doing it either, but they're the ones the anti-gun crowd want to punish. In fact, it isn't the criminals or the mentally ill that are affected by the majority of what's being proposed by the left, it's the law abiding citizen. That is irresponsible.

Not really if you think about it. We allow virtually anyone to purchase them with little training or assurance they know how keep themselves or their family safe.

We mass produce knowing that guns are falling in the hands of criminals.

I think that is irresponsible

We also mass produce cars that fall into the hands of alcoholics who then use them to irresponsibly get behind the wheel and kill innocent people. Just sayin'

Not really if you think about it. We allow virtually anyone to purchase them with little training or assurance they know how keep themselves or their family safe.

We mass produce knowing that guns are falling in the hands of criminals.

I think that is irresponsible

This is going to be upsetting to one particular poster but having driven on pretty much a daily basis for 37 + years, I've witnessed a lot more misuse of vehicles that I've ever witnessed misuse of guns. No, I'm not saying guns don't get misused but I am saying I feel much safer at a gun range or in the home of someone that I know that owns a gun or in a city or state that has conceal carry then I do on any expressway or street for that matter where my life is in the hands of other drivers. I see a ton more irresponsibility in drivers compared to gun owners.

We also mass produce cars that fall into the hands of alcoholics who then use them to irresponsibly get behind the wheel and kill innocent people. Just sayin'

Yep and cars have a daily practical use in our society. When is the last time you used a gun as a tool to make a daily living or stay alive?

Yep and cars have a daily practical use in our society. When is the last time you used a gun as a tool to make a daily living or stay alive?

None. But then again, I am not a police officer or in the military. Oh wait, did I just mention two practical uses?!

Forgot to mention hunters! My bad! That's 3!

Uh oh, TTP isn't going to like that. How dare you use stale gun-car comparisons.

Someone needs to start a thread on gun cliches and rank 'em ... cars are weapons too ... so are steak knives -- and forks! ... just enforce the laws already on the books ... tried by 12 vs. carried out by 6 ... if guns are outlawed, only outlaws ...

I've been disappointed today. Usually at least three cliches are put forward 35 posts into the discussion.

When is the last time you used a gun as a tool to make a daily living or stay alive?

Like many people here I carry almost all the time, many of the jobs I do I carry, and when I carry working or not 90% of the time it's open carry. Not sure how many punks may have had an idea and changed their minds after seeing my sidearm. All I can say is myself, and most people on here who carry will never know what they may have prevented by carrying.

so are steak knives

Knives are used in an overwhelming majority of all assaults and murders.

I do agree, we need to enforce the laws already on the books.

On the lines of what Jumper mentioned, I would have no issue signing to release my HIPPA stuff, and I would say that most would not have an issue with it.

Someone needs to start a thread on gun cliches and rank 'em ... cars are weapons too ... so are steak knives -- and forks! ... just enforce the laws already on the books ... tried by 12 vs. carried out by 6 ... if guns are outlawed, only outlaws ...

I've been disappointed today. Usually at least three cliches are put forward 35 posts into the discussion.

Maybe these so-called cliches bother you so much because you know they're true.

Let me ask you a question, what is it about people owning guns that irks you so much?

The only point of the video is to push an agenda.

Irresponsibility of some isn't the fault of the millions of responsible gun owners. If I speed, drive recklessly and run someone off the road killing them, is it my car's fault?

Of course it is.

I know, that's why I said it.

To expand, that should be no surprise to anyone.

Every hour of every day, someone makes a speech, writes a column, or shoots a video. They all have agendas to push.

It's just that when we don't agree with the agenda, we give it that little emphasis.:thumb:

So Hellcats and TTP, what are you saying exactly? I am being serious. Do you want guns to be declared illegal? I am not sure what you guys want?