Fake Gun Store, NYC

Run To State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zJv5vH6h2o

I know a few will like this video. However, this is the kind of ridiculous drivel from the left that really irritates me. First of all, I'd be willing to bet everyone in this video were actors to push their agenda. Second, I think it's disgraceful how they continue to use the deaths of school children for their agenda but completely dismiss the real problem, mental illness. Third, if every gun has a history, why not show the history of the ones that saved lives?

Thoughts?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zJv5vH6h2o

I know a few will like this video. However, this is the kind of ridiculous drivel from the left that really irritates me. First of all, I'd be willing to bet everyone in this video were actors to push their agenda. Second, I think it's disgraceful how they continue to use the deaths of school children for their agenda but completely dismiss the real problem, mental illness. Third, if every gun has a history, why not show the history of the ones that saved lives?

Thoughts?

Maybe someone from "the other side" will.

Yes it is.

But not the point of the video. Plus only the Lanza guns had to do with that unless you're calling the 5 and 3 year olds who killed a relative crazy.

The only point of the video is to push an agenda.

Irresponsibility of some isn't the fault of the millions of responsible gun owners. If I speed, drive recklessly and run someone off the road killing them, is it my car's fault?

How about this?

Americans as a whole are irresponsible with guns.

No! Americans as a whole are responsible gun owners. You can't paint the vast majority of gun owners with the same broad brush you paint the irresponsible ones, gang bangers and mentally ill.