Ryle 31 Lexington Catholic 24

uk#1fan

What class does SK's opening opponent play in?

You cannot brag about beating a 2A school and then act like Ryle beating a 3A school is a negative.

7 point win compared to a 17 point win? Ryle/LexCath game came down to the final play.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was commenting more on the non fumble call on the kick off after Ryles first score. And the non fumble call on The Legend strip in the second half calling him in the grasp. On sides kick was a strange on too. 3 possible Lex Cath turnovers reversed. Less of a comment on Penalties.

Onside kick was easy, the LC player signaled fair catch. Once he did that you can't jump in front of him and make a play on the ball. So, it is interference on Ryle.

I think they ruled the rb down before he pitched it backwards to the qb.

The one following the td I missed because I wasn't watching yet.

Now on a kick off, if the ball hits the ground after the kick, the receiving team can't signal for a fair catch.

Home team officiating, several, several questionable calls.

Not from what I saw on the stream. Looked like home team got a few penalties called on them that should have gone against Ryle like the personal fouls etc.

I didn't see any home town refereeing.

I was commenting more on the non fumble call on the kick off after Ryles first score. And the non fumble call on The Legend strip in the second half calling him in the grasp. On sides kick was a strange on too. 3 possible Lex Cath turnovers reversed. Less of a comment on Penalties.
or the non fumble toward the end of the game by Ryle when you all

were inside the 5. The onside kick was clearly the right call and heads up play by Lex Cath. Ryle should have kicked the ball off

the ground if they wasn't an onside kick.

7 point win compared to a 17 point win? Ryle/LexCath game came down to the final play.

Your first post on he thread was giving Ryle Props . Now break them down. Again, you are Passive Agressive. You have to admit that 2 wins against quality teams after 2 and 5 win seasons is a positive trend that even you didn't expect. I don't want to wait for your prediction, Are you picking Boone over Ryle next week?

Why would you with Bateman and macgregor who have ALL the tools to be successful .. England at one point was the most dominant DE coming up thru the Boone co football system ... Great athlete but gives hits a lot better than he takes them , jmo

First off congrats to Ryle and Coach Engler. The fans that I met were kind to our kids and conducted themselves with class.

The actually game break down is to say that LexCath got totally outplayed in the second half. Not sure if it was the adjustments, the effort, or if Ryle was just better but we stunk it up in the second half. I think it was a combination of all 3 but the better team won.

The most frustrating part wasn't losing but it was the things that we were doing. A ateam that's trying to contend can not do this. Dropped passes, missed blocks, drive killing penalties, and overall effort.

This is a journey and I think come November we will be fine. I can only hope that sooner rather than later that we understand that there is nothing easy about winning at this level of football....

Agree ... Before the season ends he will give one or two away as he will try and push his pass oriented offense instead of handing it to the 3 headed monster in that group of backs with speed and power. With his back ground being QB coach he struggles with game management in tight situations .

2 nice wins vs very avg teams as either one will play .500 football this year and Ryles program can use the confidence and learn how to win again , much tougher road ahead and good luck raiders 🏈