Ryle 31 Lexington Catholic 24

uk#1fan

Lexington Catholic looks pretty typical to me but I thought they were a little on the soft side. I think any team that plays LexCath, should spread them out and run right at them until LexCath stops it.

Ryle is doing what they have to do to win games. They look good but not great to me. They should have a lot of competitive games this year.

I would agree with your assessment to this point but would also add that I don't think anyone looks great after week 2. I would say that most coaches want their teams to start playing great a little later when it counts most. I know Ryle is still in the building stage and are playing a lot of new starters and feeling out different rotations. Most teams have a ways to go to before the word great can be applied.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought so too. What I saw which was last several mins of 1st half and entire 2nd half, Morgan really seemed to struggle with his accuracy. Not what I expected. I did see several overthrows by him in 7on 7's but was convinced he's get the timing down and still looked like the best QB I seen before the season started. Last night however his deep ball he really struggled with. I'm sure he will

improve over time.

Let's also keep things in perspective. He is a high school junior that has put up over 600 passing yards in two weeks against good competition. I would guess that his accuracy will continue to improve as the season unfolds. That is in itself pretty scary.