uk#1fan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least they talked about BGP during the boardcast lol. They were reading the critiques on them lol.

They talked about us again after the game. He wanted to let us have it but couldn't get there.

Look at it this way guys, BGP channels a lot more people your direction, it is win-win.

With Ryle rotating the RB's, that means each one sits out a 2/3 - 3/4 of the time on offense, why doesn't McGregor and Bateman, play some slot. Or go gun divide and have two of those RB's in the game at the same time. What about gun divide with England and Bateman/Chisolm at Rb and McGregor at slot? Along with Jake Long at Wr. That would be scary to me if I was a D Coordinator!

With Ryle rotating the RB's, that means each one sits out a 2/3 - 3/4 of the time on offense, why doesn't McGregor and Bateman, play some slot. Or go gun divide and have two of those RB's in the game at the same time. What about gun divide with England and Bateman/Chisolm at Rb and McGregor at slot? Along with Jake Long at Wr. That would be scary to me if I was a D Coordinator!

Too many backs in the rotation. Don't know if he's using all of them two sort it out. But the carousel keeps them on the bench way too long.

On the broadcast I had heard that students are part of the announcing crew. So if it seemed less than polished - that may be why.

Congrats to Ryle and Mike Engler. Ryle looked very good at times - strong running game.

Knights need some work on defense and maybe some on offense. Not too surprising

On the broadcast I had heard that students are part of the announcing crew. So if it seemed less than polished - that may be why.

Congrats to Ryle and Mike Engler. Ryle looked very good at times - strong running game.

Knights need some work on defense and maybe some on offense. Not too surprising

I think they want to include some students in the broadcast but I think the two guys doing it were adults.

And I don't want to keep beating up on them, they have some positives. More than anything when you know your not an expert at something at least you should be prepared with properly researched background information and try to learn the basic rules instead of incorrectly referring to NFL rules.

Couldn't watch tonight, reading the thread it seems we had a chance to put some distance between us and them but shot ourselves in the foot with penalties. 2nd half it sounds like we just got beat.

Pretty much.

Like I posted in the update thread...get #24 (Jones) and #3 (Ogbogu) the ball two out of three plays. There are a couple of other nice players but when these two are probably the two best athlete on the field for either team get them the ball. Be a little creative with it also, #3 getting the ball on a reverse would be scary. Put him at slot forcing a LB to defend him. Put him in motion. Get some Franklin County film and see how they got Ryan Timmons the ball in a bunch of different ways. Ogbogu reminds me a lot of Ryan Timmons.

Speed option with Legend and Jones would put a lot of pressure on the defense. Get him involved in the passing game. Just simply swinging Jones as an outlet on pass plays would almost eliminate teams blitzing. Releasing him up the middle on pass plays encourages blitzes because the inside LB will just attack him forcing him to block, meaning the defense just covered your best offensive threat with a ILB. Now, this is the first time I have seen LC and maybe they do release him outside on pass plays. When they go empty backfield they took him out why?

Well, I just remembered they said Jones was wearing a cast, that might explain my questions about him in the passing game. For you LC fans, is he heavily involved in the passing game when healthy?

Thanks but we are scary already with Jake Long at TE, Bryce Ashley at receiver(by the way he was #1 in the state in receiving after week1), OHara and Pogliano at the other receiver, and Beagle in the slot. Running backs are good in a rotation. Ryle kids are unselfish and share the wealth.

Couldn't watch tonight, reading the thread it seems we had a chance to put some distance between us and them but shot ourselves in the foot with penalties. 2nd half it sounds like we just got beat.

Third quarter was rough for all squands - offense, defense and special teams. Fourth quarter was better.

After the 4th and 10 from the 2 circus catch by Andy Thompson it seemed magic was in the air. But Ryle stiffened up and rushed hard in the last series.

Knights have work to do but also Ryle is good team.