Ryle 31 Lexington Catholic 24

uk#1fan

Thanks but we are scary already with Jake Long at TE, Bryce Ashley at receiver(by the way he was #1 in the state in receiving after week1), OHara and Pogliano at the other receiver, and Beagle in the slot. Running backs are good in a rotation. Ryle kids are unselfish and share the wealth.

You're welcome.

Yes, Jake seems to be doing great at TE.

I obviously don't know the team like you; are saying you only play three wr's and one slot?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Third quarter was rough for all squands - offense, defense and special teams. Fourth quarter was better.

After the 4th and 10 from the 2 circus catch by Andy Thompson it seemed magic was in the air. But Ryle stiffened up and rushed hard in the last series.

Knights have work to do but also Ryle is good team.

Yes, Ryle is good and they always play hard. When you play Ryle you have to be ready to go for four quarters!

Against Ryle? Seemed to me that LC was the team that was being flagged the most.

I was commenting more on the non fumble call on the kick off after Ryles first score. And the non fumble call on The Legend strip in the second half calling him in the grasp. On sides kick was a strange on too. 3 possible Lex Cath turnovers reversed. Less of a comment on Penalties.

How good is Lexington Catholic ... really? We will get a better idea on that next week when they play Johnson Central.

Along the same lines, I am not sure how good Ryle really is. Two good wins, but how good?

7 point win over a 3A.

I was commenting more on the non fumble call on the kick off after Ryles first score. And the non fumble call on The Legend strip in the second half calling him in the grasp. On sides kick was a strange on too. 3 possible Lex Cath turnovers reversed. Less of a comment on Penalties.

Onside kick was easy, the LC player signaled fair catch. Once he did that you can't jump in front of him and make a play on the ball. So, it is interference on Ryle.

I think they ruled the rb down before he pitched it backwards to the qb.

The one following the td I missed because I wasn't watching yet.

Some stats:

Legend Brumbaugh was 24-38 for 381 yards 2 TDs and 1 INT

JJ Ogbogu had 9 catches for 183 yards and 1 TD

Jaylen Jones had 90 yards and 1 TD in his first action this season

For Ryle Tanner Morgan was 12-28 for 198 yards and I believe 2 TDs.