1A #2 Raceland vs. West Carter Predictions

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Ouch, lol. Don't tell oldrambler that. I love the Rams and hope you guys win your class this year. But if they can hang 20+ on Ashland this year, I would be amazed.

Raceland will be LUCKY to stay within 20 of Ashland!!!!

I just don't see Raceland beating Ashland or Russell by 20+

You guys are misreading. I said "they can" if "they come ready to play". I gave certain conditions under the specific circumstances. Read things carefully. Do I think they will beat Ashland by 20? I honestly do not know. That is up to the Rams. I think they have the power to beat Ashland by 20. That is what I am saying.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt take what LR said as a "Raceland will beat Ashland by 20+". He said Raceland CAN, beat anyone on their schedule by 20+. He then went on to state that being able to, doesnt meant that they will. Games aren't won on should have, would haves, and could haves. They arent based on potential. They are based on what happens between goal line and goal line, sideline to sideline.

Raceland took 2 quarters off last year, and was still within striking distance of the win against the Tomcats, just ran out of time. Both teams return a great deal of what was on the field. Both teams have grown and developed over the course of the offseason. This game will not be decided by 2 or more TDs in either direction. If it is, then the victor should be held in the highest standard and be the favorite to AT LEAST, make it to Bowling Green, I feel that both teams are that good. i dont believe this game will be a blow out in any way and I believe whole heartedly that both of these schools could potentially be watching one another play for titles in december.

You guys are misreading. I said "they can" if "they come ready to play". I gave certain conditions under the specific circumstances. Read things carefully. Do I think they will beat Ashland by 20? I honestly do not know. That is up to the Rams. I think they have the power to beat Ashland by 20. That is what I am saying.

Understandable. The Rams look to be locked and loaded for a title run this year. I'm being sincere when I say I hope they get it. I just need them to lose one game this season.

Does Raceland offer programs with the rosters and names of players?

Yes, they normally do. With that said, in the past there has been occasion that they were not ready for the first game of the season due to printing time. Hopefully they will be ready by Saturday.

DO NOT USE THE "S" word! That is sinful in Raceland-Worthington area. If you don't believe me, ask someone about the JFL field dimensions.
You got that right, I certainly remember a few times in the past that word not to be mentioned Ever at RWHS. PLEASE ...don't let that talk start again.

All joking aside, I think my reasoning / opinion on that is that Raceland is a small school. A small school imo in order to have a lot of success in any sport needs what good athletes that they have paying in all of those sports that they possibly can. Overlapping or a sport season at the same time of another sometimes forces a kid to choose one sport over the other. One reason is academics, a student athlete has to learn to organize his school work with any sport he or she may participate in. A situation that would add two sports plus the academic load (which is #1 ) would be maybe too much to succeed in all.

RAMS ... Final preps / fine tuning of a very good game plan is almost complete. Work as hard each drill, each play thru the week in practice as you will play on Sat. Night.......

CLEAR EYES + RAMS HEARTS =

CAN'T LOSE !!!

...... 2

Edited by oldrambler

Final Prep Day RAMS !

Do Not get caught up in all of the activities / celebrations today and Saturday with the Raceland All Classes Reunion ..... RAMS LEGENDS / Football HOF Weekend.

Stay Focused on the task at hand, your home opener on Sat. Night vs. the WCHS Comets .... is Game 1 of a 15 game season !

..... 1

GAMEDAY

RAMS .... All of the off season weights, Spring Practice-Workouts / Conditioning, Summer - Pre Season Practice, Camp Week along with all of the mud, blood, sweat and puke ...........PAYOFF STARTS TONIGHT !

STEP #1 Of 15 !

Play Raceland Ram Pride Footall !!!

NO PRISONERS !!

RAMS win via TKO 2:25 seconds left in 2nd round of a 4 round bout. Running clock just before half.

If they can have a running clock before the first half I'll be super impressed with them. I believe this is a tough West team and Raceland won't be able to pull too far away until the second half.