Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X down or SK on the rise?

What does the scrimmage mean? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. What does the scrimmage mean?

    • SK is on the rise
      6%
      5
    • St. X is down
      27%
      20
    • A bit of both 1 and 2
      35%
      26
    • Nothing, it was only a scrimmage
      30%
      22

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I wish I still worked with my old boss he would fire me today! He was a X grad and told me SK would never beat X. I would laugh in his face today!

 

What is SK & St Xs records for the 2015 season?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracking up! Now all of sudden it is a X down year? Better team won! Take note Trinity we have the recipe to beat a private school we are coming!

 

The bar is set pretty low for SK to improve against Trinity. Remember the next time they score on Trinity will be the first time they score on Trinity.

At some point, X has to look around and realize they basically fired a KY Hall of Fame coach in favor of hiring a Youth League coach. They have had constant turn over. They've been atrocious on either offense or defense depending on the year. It's a shame what a few people (and I'm not talking about the current coaches) can do to a program when they have a misguided agenda.

 

Just because you were a great NFL player doesn't mean you'll be a good coach.

Just because you were a great NFL player doesn't mean you'll be a good coach.

 

You would think X would hire a quality coach.

Last night SK had an entire new oline. Their best player on the line David Sandlin did not play. He is ready to go this week though.

Last night SK had an entire new oline. Their best player on the line David Sandlin did not play. He is ready to go this week though.

 

 

Good thing too, with that monstrous schedule including a 2A team they're going to need him.

I do not know the answer but assume X lost the scrimmage. Score? The answer may be in the CJ this morning which said X only returned 3 starters. Like many I am concerned over this hire.

I think the powers that be at X really stepped in it up to their ankles not only when they canned Glaser but the way they did it. Announcing it during the season and hiring Wolford while Glaser was still coaching was extremely disrespectful to Glaser. It's no secret that I'm not a fan but with his record and longevity at X he deserved better. If I believed in karma I'd say it's biting the powers that be at X square in the butt.

I've never understood the firing of Glaser.

I think X is down more than Simon is on the rise. Simon has been pretty consistent for several years now.

 

I do agree with many of you about Coach Glaser, he was a really good high school football coach and I think it is easy to underestimate how tough it is to be successful high school football coach at a school like X.

Just to clarify, SK still has not beaten X. Pretty sure practice and an official game are two different things.

 

I would say X is down this year, but I am surprised at how X performed even with new starters and a new OC. This scrimmage was a quick preview of the 2015 Tigers, we will learn little bit more about the direction of the team and program come August 28th when they play Henry Clay.

It's a long season. X has a lot of pride. I for one am not counting them out.

I think X is down more than Simon is on the rise. Simon has been pretty consistent for several years now.

 

I do agree with many of you about Coach Glaser, he was a really good high school football coach and I think it is easy to underestimate how tough it is to be successful high school football coach at a school like X.

 

He was much loved and we hated to see him go.

Cracking up! Now all of sudden it is a X down year? Better team won! Take note Trinity we have the recipe to beat a private school we are coming!

 

48-0 ring a bell ????

He was much loved and we hated to see him go.

 

Using your logic concerning Coach Glaser, Trinity fans have to be extremely pleased with Coach Wolford then, correct?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.