• SK is on the rise
    • St. X is down
    • A bit of both 1 and 2
    • Nothing, it was only a scrimmage

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracking up! Now all of sudden it is a X down year? Better team won! Take note Trinity we have the recipe to beat a private school we are coming!

The bar is set pretty low for SK to improve against Trinity. Remember the next time they score on Trinity will be the first time they score on Trinity.

At some point, X has to look around and realize they basically fired a KY Hall of Fame coach in favor of hiring a Youth League coach. They have had constant turn over. They've been atrocious on either offense or defense depending on the year. It's a shame what a few people (and I'm not talking about the current coaches) can do to a program when they have a misguided agenda.

Just because you were a great NFL player doesn't mean you'll be a good coach.

I think the powers that be at X really stepped in it up to their ankles not only when they canned Glaser but the way they did it. Announcing it during the season and hiring Wolford while Glaser was still coaching was extremely disrespectful to Glaser. It's no secret that I'm not a fan but with his record and longevity at X he deserved better. If I believed in karma I'd say it's biting the powers that be at X square in the butt.

I think X is down more than Simon is on the rise. Simon has been pretty consistent for several years now.

I do agree with many of you about Coach Glaser, he was a really good high school football coach and I think it is easy to underestimate how tough it is to be successful high school football coach at a school like X.

Just to clarify, SK still has not beaten X. Pretty sure practice and an official game are two different things.

I would say X is down this year, but I am surprised at how X performed even with new starters and a new OC. This scrimmage was a quick preview of the 2015 Tigers, we will learn little bit more about the direction of the team and program come August 28th when they play Henry Clay.

I think X is down more than Simon is on the rise. Simon has been pretty consistent for several years now.

I do agree with many of you about Coach Glaser, he was a really good high school football coach and I think it is easy to underestimate how tough it is to be successful high school football coach at a school like X.

He was much loved and we hated to see him go.