Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Pre-Season Preview

Ram

I think that just the fact that most of the conversation on this thread revolves around DeSales and Mayfield says it all. Cream of the crop. I contend there are 2 or 3 other teams that will have a little something to say about mailing one of these teams a state title.

Agree, well with the part about DeSales and Mayfield at least:banana:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing the Brown/White game last night, I remain cautiously optimistic. The team definitely passes the look test. They look like a 2 time defending champ.
it's funny seeing the boys that looked like little kids two years ago become men. Team looked great. Excited for the season.

. I been hearing a lot of great thing from owenton they might have a good team .really hope Carson Williams will suit up

Owen County has been something of a boom/bust program lately. They had two really nice team then the bottom fell out last year. Hopefully they're back on the upswing.

All the talking and NewCath just sits and waits patiently.

While you are waiting patiently, just Come on down to mayfield, we'll show you boys how football is played..oh, and while your here be sure to check out our 10 championship rings..just stirring the pot!

While you are waiting patiently, just Come on down to mayfield, we'll show you boys how football is played..oh, and while your here be sure to check out our 10 championship rings..just stirring the pot!

Wow really nobody is afraid of big bad Mayfield!!! But if you knew what you were talking about, you would know he isn't a NCC fan he is SK!!!

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #13