Black lives matter only when killed by non-blacks

littleluck55

I think what he was talking about was the same as what happened in Cincinnati last month when a black man was shot by another black man:

The shooting occurred around the corner from Cincinnati City Councilman Christopher Smitherman's financial planning business.

Smitherman said he heard multiple shots fired. He heard witnesses shouting to not cooperate with police.

"The police department can't do this on their own," Smitherman said. "I am fully cooperating with police, and I'm not worried. We have to stand up."

Reading Road was closed between California and Dale for at least two hours during the investigation.

This is Cincinnati's fourth fatal shootings since Wednesday. It is the second fatal shooting in Bond Hill since Thursday.

As the councilman (who is black) said it is not acceptable to just refuse to cooperate or to try and force others to not cooperate. Every life should matter.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are also plenty of people who yelling black lives matter trying to stop all forms of violence against blacks including black on black crime but no one cares about them. Now their movement has no credibility because of Stephen A.

You're giving Stephen A's opinion too much power, IMO.

I don't think it has near the influence you seem to think it will.

I would say you suffer from the same thing you accuse others of my friend.

You want others to see things from your perspective without affording them the same courtesy.

False. I do see it from the other perspective. If I didn't I wouldn't be able to live or get along with my wife's family, my co-workers, my friends and many many other people I come into contact with on a daily basis. More often than not most of you don't even know how I truly feel about any subject, especially the ones on race. You all read my posts and make false assumptions about what I say and how I feel. The fact is I'm just tired of trying to explain the black perspective without being accused of justifying rioting.

You're giving Stephen A's opinion too much power, IMO.

I don't think it has near the influence you seem to think it will.

I hope not . I don't trust that guy with my NBA news much less society's problems.

False. I do see it from the other perspective. If I didn't I wouldn't be able to live or get along with my wife's family, my co-workers, my friends and many many other people I come into contact with on a daily basis. More often than not most of you don't even know how I truly feel about any subject, especially the ones on race. You all read my posts and make false assumptions about what I say and how I feel. The fact is I'm just tired of trying to explain the black perspective without being accused of justifying rioting.

Kinda like how you made a false assumption about my question earlier?

HB said that? Are you taking that out of context?

He has made his "I'm not racist" stance on the back of "my son has a black friend we even let stay at our house". If he's going on the offensive on how PP has raised his kids, fair game is fair game...

Are you insinuating he's a liar? Would be rich from "I've allowed my kid to have black friends" guy... :thumb:

Nope. Didn't say anything of the sort. Just hmmmm. That's all.

i applaud anyone, just like myself, who have raised their kids to respect the person not the color of ones skin.

what I do grow tiresome of is the continuing race baiting that goes on when there is no need for it. Stephen A who I'm not a huge fan of hit the nail on the head.

Unfortunatley in today's media, what he said won't get ratings nor will it give some the ammo they need to continue their supposed cause.