Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Black lives matter only when killed by non-blacks

Featured Replies

Stephen A is an idiot and has proven that once again. I bet he and Walter Williams smoke joints together. Idiots surround us. Of all colors. Take cover.

 

Do you disagree with him?

  • Replies 136
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be more exact , what do you disagree with him on ? Stating all lives matter ?

Do you disagree with him?

 

To be more exact , what do you disagree with him on ? Stating all lives matter ?

 

 

Of course. Are there black people killing black people and getting away with it? Nope. The police are doing a good job of catching the murderers and putting them in jail. Tip of the cap to the police who are protecting and serving. Feel free to go look at how many blacks are in jail for violent crimes. That should answer the whole "black lives matter" issue. Black lives do matter. That's why it kills me when people say stupid stuff like "nobody is doing anything about blacks killing each other." The fact is.....check the stats. People who commit murder get caught and pay the consequence. What? You all thought blacks were killing blacks and getting away with it and going home for dinner? :lol2:

 

 

This is why I hate discussing race relations with people these days. Y'all are so lost and stuck into your own mindset. I'm done with y'all. Y'all get on my damn nerves.

Of course. Are there black people killing black people and getting away with it? Nope. The police are doing a good job of catching the murderers and putting them in jail. Tip of the cap to the police who are protecting and serving. Feel free to go look at how many blacks are in jail for violent crimes. That should answer the whole "black lives matter" issue. Black lives do matter. That's why it kills me when people say stupid stuff like "nobody is doing anything about blacks killing each other." The fact is.....check the stats. People who commit murder get caught and pay the consequence. What? You all thought blacks were killing blacks and getting away with it and going home for dinner? :lol2:

 

 

This is why I hate discussing race relations with people these days. Y'all are so lost and stuck into your own mindset. I'm done with y'all. Y'all get on my damn nerves.

 

I totally get what you're saying. From one dimension, I think white people only see protests when white authority figures or citizens kill black people. They aren't seeing the assemblies though on the street corners after a black person kills another...which is weird, because the Louisville station I watch has those announced all the time and cover them when they happen. I guess they don't get picked up by the National news though, which is why Stephen and many white people don't see them.:idunno:

Of course. Are there black people killing black people and getting away with it? Nope. The police are doing a good job of catching the murderers and putting them in jail. Tip of the cap to the police who are protecting and serving. Feel free to go look at how many blacks are in jail for violent crimes. That should answer the whole "black lives matter" issue. Black lives do matter. That's why it kills me when people say stupid stuff like "nobody is doing anything about blacks killing each other." The fact is.....check the stats. People who commit murder get caught and pay the consequence. What? You all thought blacks were killing blacks and getting away with it and going home for dinner? :lol2:

 

 

This is why I hate discussing race relations with people these days. Y'all are so lost and stuck into your own mindset. I'm done with y'all. Y'all get on my damn nerves.

 

I am lost with this post, PP92. Seems like you are talking about something totally different from what Stephen A. was talking about. Am I missing something?

 

Of course. Are there black people killing black people and getting away with it? Nope. The police are doing a good job of catching the murderers and putting them in jail. Tip of the cap to the police who are protecting and serving. Feel free to go look at how many blacks are in jail for violent crimes. That should answer the whole "black lives matter" issue. Black lives do matter. That's why it kills me when people say stupid stuff like "nobody is doing anything about blacks killing each other." The fact is.....check the stats. People who commit murder get caught and pay the consequence. What? You all thought blacks were killing blacks and getting away with it and going home for dinner? :lol2:

 

This is why I hate discussing race relations with people these days. Y'all are so lost and stuck into your own mindset. I'm done with y'all. Y'all get on my damn nerves.

 

I asked a simple question. If you want to take your ball and go home, I'd stop threatening to do it and do it.

 

I get the feeling you don't want to have a debate or conversation. You want everyone to agree with you on everything and if we don't or even if we ask one question, we're "lost and stuck" in our own mindset.

Of course. Are there black people killing black people and getting away with it? Nope. The police are doing a good job of catching the murderers and putting them in jail. Tip of the cap to the police who are protecting and serving. Feel free to go look at how many blacks are in jail for violent crimes. That should answer the whole "black lives matter" issue. Black lives do matter. That's why it kills me when people say stupid stuff like "nobody is doing anything about blacks killing each other." The fact is.....check the stats. People who commit murder get caught and pay the consequence. What? You all thought blacks were killing blacks and getting away with it and going home for dinner? :lol2:

 

 

This is why I hate discussing race relations with people these days. Y'all are so lost and stuck into your own mindset. I'm done with y'all. Y'all get on my damn nerves.

 

I agree with you to an extent, but there are still people that are yelling Black Lives Matter but will promote and support gang activity and black on black crime. Those people can't have it both ways.

I'm just gonna get in my truck with confederate flag wavin' and my guns, and my chew backer juice flyin' and go to the cabin . I'm done with you all.

I am lost with this post, PP92. Seems like you are talking about something totally different from what Stephen A. was talking about. Am I missing something?
While I understand PP92's frustration to a degree, I think he's been very one-sided as of late and expects the rest of us to see it his way, otherwise, in his eyes, we're wrong.

PP92 feels about the same as me.

Frustrated

Knows racism is worse than before

Ain't nothing we can say to make a difference

Tired of fighting a losing battle

PP92 feels about the same as me.

Frustrated

Knows racism is worse than before

Ain't nothing we can say to make a difference

Tired of fighting a losing battle

 

I'm absolutely in agreement, although I'd say it's not just racism, it's bigotry of all kinds.

Of course. Are there black people killing black people and getting away with it? Nope. The police are doing a good job of catching the murderers and putting them in jail. Tip of the cap to the police who are protecting and serving. Feel free to go look at how many blacks are in jail for violent crimes. That should answer the whole "black lives matter" issue. Black lives do matter. That's why it kills me when people say stupid stuff like "nobody is doing anything about blacks killing each other." The fact is.....check the stats. People who commit murder get caught and pay the consequence. What? You all thought blacks were killing blacks and getting away with it and going home for dinner? :lol2:

 

 

This is why I hate discussing race relations with people these days. Y'all are so lost and stuck into your own mindset. I'm done with y'all. Y'all get on my damn nerves.

There are blacks killing blacks and getting away with it every single day!!! Don't know what utopia world you are living in to think every single homicide is solved and arrests are made everytime.

 

Although I had a feeling you would disagree with Stephen A simy because he went against a certain agenda.

 

If you are truly leaving because you can't handle the truth, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

I asked a simple question. If you want to take your ball and go home, I'd stop threatening to do it and do it.

 

I get the feeling you don't want to have a debate or conversation. You want everyone to agree with you on everything and if we don't or even if we ask one question, we're "lost and stuck" in our own mindset.

I learned that long ago and I gues was one of the first to. Glad others are seeing it now also.

Heard on the Mandy Connell show yesterday (paraphrased)

 

The topic was the decision by the KFEC to ban the sale of, or giveaways of, the Confederate flag. Understood Mandy's point, which was a response to the comments by the NAACP KY President, that this decision should be what starts a dialogue, dialogue should be ongoing. ANYWAY...guy calls in and his speech and grammar and accent are totally stereotypical. He said, and I kid you not....that there's not been ANY problems with racism since Kennedy was in office. Mandy, to her credit, cut the call off and responded that he felt that way because he's white, obviously.

 

Glad she responded because I was about to make my 2nd call to her in a week. :D

I thinks it's terrible when someone who says all lives matter has to retract their statement and say black lives matter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.