Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Have Seen The Next NBA Superstar

Featured Replies

And his name is Marvin Bagley III. Holy crap...

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
And...

 

That's all I've got so far...

That's all I've got so far...

 

With an avatar like that, definitely a letdown.

 

Let us know gt.

And his name is Marvin Bagley III. Holy crap...

 

Current age? Position?

[video=youtube;zu9M-qK1yuo]

 

That's a bad cat for a Freshman

[video=youtube;zu9M-qK1yuo]

 

That's a bad cat for a Freshman

 

That is one of the worst highlight tapes ever. If you want to watch 115 dunks, go right ahead and watch away. I hate it when I see a tape and all that is on it is dunks. Yes, he looks like a stud athlete. He hit the three wide open jump shots on the reel.

I am sure he is incredible, I wish I could have seen him play basketball on that highlight reel. (PS ... I am not knocking you JD. Thanks for the effort of finding it and posting.)

  • Author
Current age? Position?

 

He will be a sophomore in the fall and I'm not sure he has a position. He's 6'11" and can do pretty much anything. Best natural mix of skill and size I've seen since Anthony Davis...

That is one of the worst highlight tapes ever. If you want to watch 115 dunks, go right ahead and watch away. I hate it when I see a tape and all that is on it is dunks. Yes, he looks like a stud athlete. He hit the three wide open jump shots on the reel.

I am sure he is incredible, I wish I could have seen him play basketball on that highlight reel. (PS ... I am not knocking you JD. Thanks for the effort of finding it and posting.)

I think the thing is that this is an freshman running and dunking like that...how many freshmen are there or have there been that look to be that effortless doing what he is doing.

 

FWIW no one is out there making fundamental reels, highlight reels are just that the highlights. Maybe if someone could find an entire game that would be great.

He will be a sophomore in the fall and I'm not sure he has a position. He's 6'11" and can do pretty much anything. Best natural mix of skill and size I've seen since Anthony Davis...

 

Seems like a recall a certain coach in Lexington who is looking for "positionless players", maybe they should get together and discuss his future.

  • Author

 

Seems like a recall a certain coach in Lexington who is looking for "positionless players", maybe they should get together and discuss his future.

 

I'm sure they will...

Seems like a recall a certain coach in Lexington who is looking for "positionless players", maybe they should get together and discuss his future.

 

I'm sure they will...

 

I'd take a copy of Anthony Davis's contract with me :)

This clip shows some more of his defense, ball handling and passing. I think this might have clip from his eighth grade summer- think about that as you watch it!

 

[video=youtube_share;o24U2xh85vs]

Wow, I just watched the CLH clip and that's talent. Way more than dunks in that video. How many kids his age move like that?

I hate how every time you dunk over someone now you have to stand over them like you just knocked them out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.